PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Most Wanted PSP Accessorie you Want ?

wraggster
August 11th, 2005, 01:36
Whats the Most Wanted PSP Accessorie you Want ?, well thats a hard one isnt it and well for me it would have to be a PSP to TV adapter to play the PSP games/UMD movies on the big screen.

Whats your most wanted ?

Humanisticnick
August 11th, 2005, 01:55
So i could use the web in the new update without having to go letter for letter. It could be a reallly little one that screws in on the top and then flip on the screen when your not using it.

orochi-x
August 11th, 2005, 02:09
DAB radio (it's called satallite radio in the U.S. I think) I listen to it all the time at home and at work but I dont have a reciever in my beloved car and as the decent recievers are too expensive and one my PSP's is already integrated into my stereo it would be ideal.

I could also use it if I ever decided to walk anywhere :D

Smiths
August 11th, 2005, 02:11
Easy: a simple pouch that attaches to the back of the PSP that you can put a memory stick Duo in.
Piece of plastic with adhesive would cost all of what? $2?

benny blanco
August 11th, 2005, 02:25
a remote controlled car with a built in camera that is controlled by my psp through wi-fi :D so i can do weird things like chase my cat :eek: or drive it to the store to get me cigarettes ;) . all the while im home driving a radio controlled car on my psp viewing the world :p , kinda like that rover they sent to mars only cheaper :) . How cool would that be? Like a real life racing video game. you would be able to see what the camera sees, controlling the camera with the analog, x is gas, square is brake, and the digital steers.

HA- i bet none of the simpletons at sony could come up with a sweeter idea, you heard it hear first, so if sony makes it they have to pay me or i will takem to court biatch. :mad:

slayer2psp
August 11th, 2005, 02:26
hd tv tuner would be sweet or just a way to hook up a small hdd were you could run home brew off of

alonzobots
August 11th, 2005, 02:27
hard drive you can play games and movies directly from ipod style

ArugulaZ
August 11th, 2005, 02:32
An external controller. Preferably one with a D-pad that DOESN'T suck.

JR

parabolee
August 11th, 2005, 03:08
A mod chip

So I could update my firmware and play all the latest games without losing my beloved homebrew :)

dgbbad
August 11th, 2005, 04:25
i was thinkin something like the controller addons for the old gbas that make em kinda feel like a playstation controller, except it doubles as a huge memory stick or hard drive and it plugs into the memory stick slot and has lots of space. 20gb or so would be nice. oh and it triples as an external power source to extend battery life. =) yeah, im a dreamer....but it would be so nice wouldnt it?

Shiaoran
August 11th, 2005, 05:10
there are too many accessories that me and many people want...
i think that the most wanted are:

PSP-TV cable (view the PSP screen in the TV)
keyboard
MMSDUO (Massive Memory Stick DUO ^^ )(CHEAP, please)
BLACK headphones and wristwrap(or whatever it's called)

out of the PSP accessories:

UMD burner

inside the PSP:

hacked firmware (1.51,1.52,2.0,4254.0, it doesn't matter, as long as it have everything from the official version and can run homebrew)

BigDaddyXD
August 11th, 2005, 07:34
I want a new firmware upgrade that enables to connect an ext.HDD to your
PSP via the USB-Port. You should be able to run Homebrew, Videos and MP3's
from it. This would be HELL-great...
Or at least should Sony release their code they use to identify "certified" software. <- YES, THIS was actually a JOKE!!!

Shiaoran
August 11th, 2005, 08:11
it's not a bad idea, u put an HD in your pocket, have a usb connecting it and the PSP in your hands and u can have a minimum of 20gb for homebrew/movies/music...
but HOW to direct connect the HD to the PSP?
HOW to make the HD 'alive' (it needs energy power)?
HOW to make the PSP read the HD's files?

but sure, it's not a bad idea...
maybe someone make a portable HD for PSP just like i discribed it: the HD in your pocket, a cable passing through your sleeve and a PSP in your hands (i ue my discman in my pocket and have the cable of the headphone to pass through/under my shirt, so it doesn't appear ^^)

Sauron96
August 11th, 2005, 08:59
I have a black wrist strap...bought it on ebay :)

What I want should be very plausible since Sony already makes it...

My Sony Mini-disc CAME with a remote, but the remote itself has a AM/FM/TV BAND/WEATHER radio!!!! Yes, I want AM radio too...I like to listen to sports....

I hope that actually happens...

On the more expensive end a TV Tuner would be cool

Kaleaf
August 11th, 2005, 13:18
Keyboard is #1,,, better be some cool ones coming out.
#2 adaptors for different flashmedia (although I can settle for a memorystick (non duo) to get my 4gb when thats cheaper.

To the previous poster- I wonder if a minidisk remote could be spliced with the current one,, seems possible but i know nothing,,

Wownicesn
August 11th, 2005, 13:26
1)keyboard
2)mouse (they cant expect us to play Battlefield with that crappy nub, do they? :P)
3) SD card expansion slot (I have total of 3.2 gb on 5 cards :) )

rmedtx
August 11th, 2005, 13:29
I want a USB camera.

Shiaoran
August 11th, 2005, 13:47
a camera would be good too...

u may have a black wristwrap, but it's not official, btw i was just kidding, i dont use that piece of junk :P
but it's a disrespect to send items that don't match the color of the console u bought
i was serious about the headphone... black PSP, white and silver headphone ¬¬

rmedtx
August 11th, 2005, 16:09
I agree with you the white stuff that came with the PSP, doesn't look that good.

Ryanic
August 11th, 2005, 17:37
Id like a GPS card for it, its just the right size to sit on the dash of my car :)

stustaff
August 11th, 2005, 18:11
Id love to be able to store my Films, Music, Homebrew etc all on a 20gb hard drive that was self powered and plugged into my PSP to let me get at its contents!

Oh hold on I have one! :D

An iRiver H340 just connect it to my PSP via USB OTG(On The Go) and transfer a film or game or music or photos to the memory card in the PSP, disconnect the H340 and away I go.

The h340 alos allows you to delete and backup files from your PSP without the need for a PC its great and about £200 or I think about $430 in the States.

Edit: sorry it a 40Gb hard drive in mine the H320 is a 20 Gb HD

turtleghandi
August 12th, 2005, 04:56
I'd agree with the mod chip thing. Software mods are always cool for functionality, but hardware mods are just fun so you can be like "I R t3h 1337 h4x0r b334tch!". Plus the ability to put a homebrew bios on the PSP would be pretty cool.

Shiaoran
August 12th, 2005, 10:38
i've know that the wifi connection can mess with other systems, maybe the PSP and the GPS antenna would not make a good pair...

but it would be cool ^^

even cooler if it had a website "where are the PSP players?" where u could see everyone using the PSPGPS ^^