View Full Version : Favorite GTA IV Random Moment

Shrygue
February 14th, 2008, 19:30
via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/356371/favorite-gta-iv-random-moment)

It's those random moments that make Grand Theft Auto work so well. You know, when the unexpected happens, and everything just falls into place and works. What's random GTA IV moment has stood out for Rockstar honcho Dan Houser? He says:

There are so many defining moments, but a recent one was during a police chase. A song I love came on one of the radio stations while I had two cop cars chasing me through chinatown. I was speeding along when another cop car I hadn't seen rammed me straight on, our cars crunched together, and I was sent flying through the windshield. I ducked into cover and could still hear the song playing from my smashed-up car. Then the cops opened fire, but one of them hit a pedestrian who pulled out his gun and started shooting. The next thing I know, there was a full-scale war going on between a random gang and the cops. Within a few seconds all the cops were dead and the gang members walked away. I got hold of another car and quietly drove out of the search area to lose my wanted level.

**1_Man_Matrix**
February 14th, 2008, 20:52
I love those moments!

I've had GTA IV special edition pre-ordered, paid off and an annual leave day from work already granted. This is going to be the best game ever! :)

Ultima Chocochu
February 15th, 2008, 00:16
Owned, ha
That's hilarious.
XD

F9zDark
February 15th, 2008, 17:22
Damn. That just really shows how advanced this game is compared to the others in the series.

DPyro
February 15th, 2008, 17:27
Well at least their doing something to add to the game, otherwise it would just be another GTA with better graphics and same type missions.

F9zDark
February 15th, 2008, 18:29
Well at least their doing something to add to the game, otherwise it would just be another GTA with better graphics and same type missions.

True. Like actually using the trunks of cars to store weapons, drugs or bodies :D