PDA

View Full Version : Midway Arcade Treasures Info

wraggster
August 11th, 2005, 19:46
Midway has today unveiled the list of 21 games that we'll be able to dabble with in their forthcoming cash-cow PSP compilation, Midway Arcade Treasures.

The game, a 'best of' compilation of the previous two Midway Arcade Treasures titles, will utilise the PSP's wireless capabilities, meaning you can play Mortal Kombat 3 wirelessly. Don't ever say our next-gen dreams aren't being fulfilled.

Anyway, the 21 games to make the cut will be:

Single Player
* Spy Hunter
* Sinistar
* Defender
* Paperboy
* 720°

Multiplayer Wireless
* Klax
* Joust
* Marble Madness
* Toobin'
* Rampage
* Gauntlet
* Rampart
* Wizard of Wor
* Xybots
* Championship Sprint
* Arch Rivals
* Cyberball 2072
* Xenophobe
* Mortal Kombat
* Mortal Kombat 2
* Mortal Kombat 3

Kaiser
August 11th, 2005, 23:52
This would be cool if I didn't already have most of these games on my PSP

Jdemon
August 14th, 2005, 14:09
Marble Madness...Rampage...Rampart...Xybots :eek: *drool*

Yes we can play some of them. But I'm sure these will play 20 times better and won't drain the battery as much not having to run off the MS :D

Very cool news...thanks yet again for the info wraggster... you da man :cool:

Shiaoran
August 14th, 2005, 17:48
why buy the game if u can have all it in emulators?
the only thing i'd buy are PSP and ported PS2/PSX games(it seem that in near future ported PSX games won't need buying, as the emulator will be fully functional)

arcadekidflo
March 24th, 2008, 18:56
Hi i have a backup of this compilation ,does anyone know a way to take out some of the games and rebuild the iso with just the ones i like ? I took a peak inside the iso and each game has it's own .prx file (i'm guessing that's the game itself ) Has anyone tried this stuff before ? Basicalyy ,what i'm trying to do is make the 630 mb iso fit on my 512 mb card ..

arcadekidflo
July 13th, 2008, 19:43
Anyone can recommend a good psp forum where i can get support with what i'm trying to do with this game ?

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2008, 20:50
It's not possible. Get the roms with the correct emulator.

Eviltaco64
July 13th, 2008, 21:01
Hi i have a backup of this compilation ,does anyone know a way to take out some of the games and rebuild the iso with just the ones i like ? I took a peak inside the iso and each game has it's own .prx file (i'm guessing that's the game itself ) Has anyone tried this stuff before ? Basicalyy ,what i'm trying to do is make the 630 mb iso fit on my 512 mb card ..

You should be able to find roms with the .SR extension. Delete the unwanted ones and you wont be able to boot them, but the display logo when you select the game should still be there.

But dude, why'd you bump a thread from 3 years ago?

arcadekidflo
July 14th, 2008, 19:50
I had great succes ! I used UMDGEN and deleted the extra games and got 200Mb !
--------
Oh, and i never undestood why it's not ok to bump a thread ,even if it fits the subject perfectly ...Please explain