PDA

View Full Version : Xuphorz's Game

xuphorz
August 11th, 2005, 21:48
hey again

a problem, NO ONE has emailed me about it (thanks for the help, i appreciated it), so the current game cannot continue

however, i am think of making a true story follwoing sequel to Grandia II (using same graphics as my other games), tentavily named Grandia II: Aftershock

however, i'm not sure how many people played or like grandia, and how many people would download my sequeal to it.

if you wish to see a story-intact sequel to Grandia II, leave a message here, pm me, aim me, or email me.

in order to make it, i will NOT need anyone to help me, so i'll actually be able to finish it.

what everyone think?

Azraell
August 11th, 2005, 22:33
What are the specs needeed to run the beta?

xuphorz
August 11th, 2005, 22:35
hardly any, probly like a 500mhz, 32mb ram, 4mb video card

xuphorz
August 11th, 2005, 23:18
please leave opinions here :)

xuphorz
August 12th, 2005, 23:17
updated release excpectenties (i know that spelled wrong)
Beta 4 - August 17
Beta 5 - August 24
Beta 6 - August 28

DCDayDreamer
August 14th, 2005, 18:54
I've stickied this thread for now on the basis of this being quite an interesting project, give the game a go and post your feedback.

xuphorz
August 14th, 2005, 18:57
freaking sweet, thanks dcdaydreamer :D

J sims
August 17th, 2005, 06:36
Can you get it to run on the x86 emulator for psp aka boch.

ptr.exe
August 17th, 2005, 12:04
Xuphorz, looking sweet!

xuphorz
August 17th, 2005, 22:42
Can you get it to run on the x86 emulator for psp aka boch.

no, it won't work under win95

someone can directly port it to psp. i can't code on the psp so not me personally, but someone else can, WITH MY PERMISSION :D

xuphorz
August 17th, 2005, 23:14
Xuphorz, looking sweet!

thanks man! :D

hontis
August 26th, 2005, 04:59
Hi - I have a sytem 1.5 Jap psp - I have had snes9xTYL-0.1a working fine, but since deleting it from my 32mb memorystick and trying to upgrade to snes9xTYL-0.2c now no homebrew of any kind works on my psp.

I haven't upgraded the system and can see the emulator icons when I go to the GAME folder but now all I get is a black screen and a system crash when I try to boot them. Have you got any idea what is going on? Have I deleted an important item on my memory stick.

I'm dying to play all this great stuff and nothing I do seems to work.

Please help.

xuphorz
August 26th, 2005, 05:24
i won't help here
this is in the off topic forum about my game, not psp homebrew
pm me or post in the psp forum

xuphorz
August 28th, 2005, 00:24
Hey all.

Beta 4 will be the first beta to do 3 things:
1) incorperate real songs
2) be a longer play time
3) be a major download, meaning it's my first beta i'm really working very hard on.

FrierTuck
October 2nd, 2005, 22:08
you know what this game could use, the song Sound OF Silence by Simon and Garfunkle, sweet song, really old, and kinda out there, i only say this because the game has that name, and the song says stuff about the sound of silence, ya see where im going with this

xuphorz
October 5th, 2005, 00:57
i posting this so it will make 15 posts, and people will read my first post agian

Kaiser
January 28th, 2006, 20:51
So how is this project going? Any news?

xuphorz
January 29th, 2006, 00:31
keep running into bugs, big ones (loose all items, events not triggering) during jkust one part of the game. also, see my signature, i need someone to help with graphics

xuphorz
February 4th, 2006, 23:39
hey again

a problem, NO ONE has emailed me about it, so the current game cannot continue

however, i am think of making a true story follwoing sequel to Grandia II (using same graphics as my other games), tentavly named Grandia II: Aftershock

however, i'm not sure how many people played or like grandia, and how many people would download my sequeal to it.

if you wish to see a story-intact sequel to Grandia II, leave a message here, pm me, aim me, or email me.

in order to make it, i will NOT need anyone to help me, so i'll actually be able to finish it.

what everyone think?

Skye
February 5th, 2006, 03:54
I think that's cool I played Grandia 2 when it came out on DC and it was awesome. Hence I took my nick from everyone's favorite bird. =D

Kaiser
May 23rd, 2006, 02:36
This project seems dead, so I'm going to un-sticky it. If I'm wrong and xuphorz is still working on it, don't be hesitated to PM someone in the staff.