PDA

View Full Version : 3.71 fatmsmod prx for 3.80/3.90 big problem help!

Rapty
February 15th, 2008, 16:17
Hello people can anyone tell me what files the Patch for 3.71 fatmsmod prx for 3.80/3.90 flashes?because i ran this program and now i can't watch movies,music,photos......nothing and i forgot to make a backup of my flash0 but i got 1 from my friend that has same version like me 3.90m33.Tried to make pandora's battery but didn;t work.i want to know what files were flashed cuz i want to overwrite with my friends.PLS HLP!

hodgy47
February 15th, 2008, 16:25
It does not change any flash files it just adds a one you will find it here flash0/kd/fatms371.prx if its causing problems just delete it, However it does change the pspbt files and i dont know how to change these back.

-EDIT- You can use the three pspbt files from your mates backup they are the 3 .txt files

darkness angel 777
February 15th, 2008, 16:52
what exactly is it supposed to do???

No_one_in_particular
February 15th, 2008, 16:53
Fix the slow memory card card issue, I think.

Rapty
February 15th, 2008, 17:20
Hey i've managed to overwrite the pbt files and i can;t see any 371fatms.prx but i overwrited the fatmsmod.prx too.....what shall i do more cuz still not functional?when i enter the mp3 section or picture or video it says "you can import files from a ps3 blablabla"if i would overwrite all the flash0 i will brick it right?Any more suggestions?thx.yes the program is made for improving of the memory stick but for me ****ed my psp(phat one).

Rapty
February 15th, 2008, 18:08
well i've overwrite the flash0 and i've bricked my psp......i only can enter on recovery menu m33....any guide on how to make pandora battery or how to unbrick it?thx

hodgy47
February 16th, 2008, 00:14
All you need for pandora is here www.dark-alex.org and the tutorials are the read me files contained in the zip files, Get your mate to make them as he has a custom fw psp

-EDIT- In folder settings on pc you have set it show hidden file and folders and protected operating system files have'nt you cos you have to do this, if not do it and then take another copy of your mates flash0 and try again.