PDA

View Full Version : PsP version 1.0

daz666
August 12th, 2005, 15:22
Hello, I have a sony psp version 1.0 im just wondering do i need to update it in order to play iso's/emuls off the mem card? iv only got a 128mb card at the mo so just want to test it out b4 i buy a 1gb one. i got "Star Soldier" 76meg iso to test out but when you goto the mem card options on the psp it says corrupt data? and ideas or a guide would be nice. cheers TIA.....

consoul
August 12th, 2005, 15:35
Here's an idea. Take your requests for help with piracy to another forum. This ain't the place.

Shiaoran
August 12th, 2005, 21:54
whatever u do, DONT UPGRADE IT!

shadowprophet
August 12th, 2005, 22:42
Hello, I have a sony psp version 1.0 im just wondering do i need to update it in order to play iso's/emuls off the mem card? iv only got a 128mb card at the mo so just want to test it out b4 i buy a 1gb one. i got "Star Soldier" 76meg iso to test out but when you goto the mem card options on the psp it says corrupt data? and ideas or a guide would be nice. cheers TIA.....

Im going to be nice about this.
That was your first post, So im gonna give you the lowdown about this forum.
This forum Does not support Software piracy. In any form. This is a homrbrew forum. We make our own games to play on the psp. There are some really nice emulators here. But roms for them are piracy, finding them is your problem, You wont find them here.
We do not support playing riped iso's (comerical psp games) We do not support playing roms that you do not own the orig cart too. We do not support riped Umd movies, or iso loaders here. I dont have the power to give you a warning as I am not a mod. But concider yourself enlightned, if a mod had found you before before I did. you may have been banned.