PDA

View Full Version : Elements

wraggster
February 16th, 2008, 22:57
News/release from Eminnentjonfrost:

I'm releasing my unfinished game because it's been left untouched for a looong time (Since the beginning of year '07) and I really did want to release something for the PSP while the homebrew scene was strong. (Don't know if it still is, haven't been keeping up) My "game" is coded in Lua... and hopefully it at least becomes a useful snippet to people.

As it's name implies, it was based on playing with elements. I wanted my first game to be innovative somehow but didn't know how to proceed and stopped coding for so long and just.. lost interest.

You install it by putting the the Elements folder with the rest of the Lua applications in Luaplayer. (Oh btw, I used Cool's mod 4)

I'm sorry I can't post a screenshot because I don't have the PSP app that can do that anymore, but here's the main menu screen at least. It and the little icon are the only actual pics I used in this game. (People who dissect the game will know what I mean. A note to those who do: I did so to save space, and it was quite efficient)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via Eminnentjonfrost: (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-releasing-my-unfinished-project-elements-135109.html)