PDA

View Full Version : FANG v0.1 + No Bull Moose v0.2.3

wraggster
February 17th, 2008, 18:12
News/release from Archaemic:

This workaround has gotten a little out of hand. That's right, I wrote a GUI for No Bull Moose, which was originally conceived as a workaround for a bug in PSPComic that couldn't be fixed due to memory limitations! It's not perfect, but it gets the job done, and it's certainly a lot easier to work with than the command line utility. At least, it is if you're command line illiterate like most of the world. It's also bundled with a new version of No Bull Moose that has better detection of the location of jpegtran. As usual, the application is available for Windows, two Linux architectures and Mac (as a universal binary). However, the Mac version of FANG won't work as a native 64-bit application. Regardless, it should still work fine on 64-bit machines. The file size is a little large due to its dependence on Qt, but, unless you're on dial-up, it should download in only a few minutes.

Please note that I do not plan to continue development of neither FANG nor No Bull Moose following this release. Now I can finally get back to finishing up PSPComic v1.0! Soon...soon...

http://archaemic.awardspace.com/psp/?p=35