PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Toy 0.5

wraggster
February 17th, 2008, 18:26
Via xtreamlua (http://www.xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=326)

http://xtreamlua.com/upload/image/vignette_mariotoy05.png

Pjeff continues to improve his game: Super mario toy, which is now in version 0.5 click away!

History:

One day, Mario and his friends were in the forest for a picnic, suddenly, they see a plaque a little bizarre, mario approaching, the key, and is projecting to the world of Zelda.

Once happen very intrigued by the situation that he found beside zelda and asks for help. Equally etonné as much the other mario him talk about what has just arrived. Zelda offered him to see that the former is in the village, and it indicates the path. (Heading north).

In the village everyone that met all wondered about these new people, the priest arrives and then he explains the history
Mini-games

A priest told him: "You go home, you need to get the medals scattered throughout all the world, why, you should acomplir mini-games that some people suggest you, as soon as you have done, come back here"

Only what you do not know yet is that when mario finds all the medals, he will visit the ancient and it will mislead in this ca magic formula and better mario Worse than going this shows up in VERY strange (SONIC, SUPER MEDROID, KIRBI ....) and many other adventures.

Orders PSP:

O: Running
X: Jump
Start: Display the menu in the games (in the mini games only)

The changelog:

Player who appeared at the top of some sprite when we speak
- Cloud and rain that disappeared when we speak
Correction-collisions in the houses.
- Traveling guards on the map
- Changing a juvenile or 2 things in the intro
- Changing texts with correct spelling
- Renomage of Zelda "Link"

- Addition of new mini games:
- Pacman
- Space Invader
- DuckHunt

- Changing the menu and update of the same with animations
- Adding a part in the menu BONUS permetant once debloqué to access the mini games faster.
- Loading the backup for Honda.
- Added a menu in the START minis permetant games to take a break or leave the mini games.
- Prohibits certain enter a house
- Sets for clouds in the sky
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.

- Temporarily as backups will not be gerées pjaff allowed access to all the mini games in the menu without having to earn them. But it is only temporary.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

sedkiller
February 18th, 2008, 03:10
This Homebrew is GREAT ! hope there will be more updates and that it can be a complete homebrew with full story.

Buddy4point0
February 18th, 2008, 15:20
looks pretty cool, i'd like to try this

titch.ryan
February 18th, 2008, 16:12
this game is great. they should release the code though, so someone can translate it.

Triv1um
February 18th, 2008, 16:15
I'm going to have to check this out.

Any proper screens?

sedkiller
February 18th, 2008, 19:49
It's in french but as for me it's OK because i'm french (Canada QC) if I could translate it, i would but i don't know how and i suppose i need the sources..

ab88
February 19th, 2008, 20:39
As far as I know if it's lua you can get the source even if the eboot is "encrypted". Although I don't see anything wrong with French. It's practically English.