PDA

View Full Version : PSPvista v0.6

wraggster
February 19th, 2008, 21:28
News/release from Jack: (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3026)

PSPvista released in v0.6 and provides lots News:
-- Creation of a bios (possibiliter little configuration for the moment)
-- Creation of a "boot" to open the session
-- A sound is a play the opening of the "boot"
-- Creation of a menu of information on the battery (read note2)
-- Possibiliter to change the user name (see note)
-- All photographs choice of session to open / close the session were redone
-- All the graphics have been redone (and not have someone come to me say that his looks not a vista this time!)
-- A basket was created (it is merely decorative as useless)
-- A second page for my documents was created (it is empty but will be used later when I rajouterais other application)
-- Text reader "mikehaggar99" has been added (has been available since my documents)

Notes:
To change the speed of the mouse -> rendezvous in ms0: / PSP/GAME150/VISTA / and open "souris.txt" and write in a number, that number will be the speed of the mouse in pixels (eg, the 3 mouse to move 3pixel in 3pixel)
To change the substance -> rendezvous in ms0: / PSP/GAME150/VISTA and put your background must s'appeller "fond.png" and not otherwise.
To change the cursor téléharger pack of slider (available since v0.5), choose one and copy it to "ms0: / PSP/GAME150/VISTA/system32/images/icone /"
To change the name rendezvous in ms0: / PSP/GAME150/VISTA / and to open the file "name.txt" all you need to do as writing your name or nickname in

Of tutorials will do to teach you to change yourself PSPvista.

Note 2:
To access the menu of information of the battery incone click on the battery or charger.
It displays the remaining minute temsp
It displays degrees in degrees celsus

Credits:
Thanks a luaacro for its assistance to the code
Thanks also to a certain graphics basara (nother start menu)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Elven6
February 19th, 2008, 23:59
This project as a lot of potential, if work is done it could replace the XMB :) To bad it can't be used in English though.