PDA

View Full Version : Savegame-Deemer v1.10 - Save and Load of *unencrypted* savedata (from any game)

wraggster
February 19th, 2008, 21:33
News/release from Hellcat:

Back in the 1.50 days we could use tools like "Shines Savedata Tool" to dump/decrypt and resave gamesaves.... and edit them inbetween

Since FW 2.00 a few more security measures got put into the FW to prevent messing around with the savedata.

Well, while trying something different - but related - I created this CFW plugin.

This plugin makes the PSP to save the savedata in unencrypted from alongside the normal, encrypted data, and also loads it back in on savedata load operations.

v1.10
Did some major internal changes due to huge compatibility issues when actually running/using the plugin.
Should be way more stable now, hopefully running on 100% (or at least 99.9% ) of the games.
Also it's only one .PRX now, not splitted in two anymore, since the main .PRX is now a native kernel mode one.
The usual minor bug fixes
Added a new feature to patch/overwrite the SFO params/info on save (see readme)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via hellcat (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-savegame-deemer-save-and-load-of-unencrypted-savedata-from-any-game-133753.html)

pkmaximum
February 20th, 2008, 04:33
Interesting, does this provide like the same benefits as GTA Cheat Device or something of that nature? Sorry just not a 100% sure what it does =)

Panda Bear K
February 20th, 2008, 06:01
Can I give myself 99 thunderbug juices in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 while converting it to a Japanese save with this?

jamotto
February 20th, 2008, 07:09
If those values are stored in the savegame file, you should be able to.

NoQuarter
February 20th, 2008, 17:12
How about transfering my tekkendr gamesaves from one psp to another?Everytime I get a new psp I have to start my game over :(