PDA

View Full Version : DS problems

Jeric
February 20th, 2008, 21:38
My DS's L button has decided to crap out on me. No wait that's not wrong, it got knocked out of my hands so its probably the fall that knocked a switch loose or something. It still works, however I have to fiddle with it(occasionally prying the button up to get the switch to reset or something). It clicks and presses same as the right button, but it takes effort usually to get a button press to register.

Jeric
February 21st, 2008, 18:39
So...nobody's got anything to say? Pity.

Jeric
February 25th, 2008, 22:43
I've been polite and waited but...I really want an answer as this place is active, gaming centric, and this subforum IS intended for hardware glitchups. So a little assistence owuld be appreciated. waht're my options here?

Jeric
February 27th, 2008, 12:37
Strange, I wake up and give it a test go and it seems the L button is working perfictly, no dead spots when pressing the thing, no hangups in resposne times. I'd ask why but I dont' wanan jinx it.

*thumbsup*

dnstje
March 6th, 2008, 20:55
I just saw your message, I got this to my right button too, its a broken printwire or something, I did not open my DS yet, but I will to replace the shell that has more then 1000000 scratches ^^..