PDA

View Full Version : StepmaniaDS v2

wraggster
February 22nd, 2008, 18:45
Daren (http://www.dev-fr.org/aide-au-developpement/(nds)-stepmania-ds/msg22502/?topicseen#new) has released and updated StepmaniaDS:

Heres the translated details:

Oyé! Oyé!

This is my first message in this forum so I will just introduce myself.
I am 21 years old, after having made a iut ge2i, I find myself in the first year of school ing 'to itii Loire Valley, a school info undue very general alternately.
I describe as a novice in programming. I have good foundation in java, c, c + +, but it is limited to that.

By falling on a video of a robot controlled by a DS on Youtube, I thought it might be interesting to expand on this type of machine ... Even if I have no DS (aie aie, it is expensive!). What interests you tell me? Bin it's going to look after me and take the lead ... And that's booooooon!

Hahum, come in to shove. To begin to develop, I decided to find myself a project: Stepmania a game that much fun on the PC, DS version. That is what (where I am now in my project):

The principle is simple, arrows move upwards in sync with music. When the arrow arrives mobile motionless on the arrow at the top, you have to press the right button. That fact points, and the PC version in full-color messages and everything! If too many arrows magnifying glass you lose, if you win

Why I post if the project progresses? Bin in fact, I wonder if it is not too ambitious a project. It will be necessary that I can insert dswi and mp3 file (the file that contains the arrows) after compilation that I made, spears, and arrows I synchronizes with the music (I have a little idea over the already) ... Not knowing any bookstore I not even know if it's possible!

I also did it for each song several challenges and the chance to play pen: one takes the console to the upright and the touch screen on a dance pad ... Finally it's little wait

Was it brought to my knowledge that I am a novice ultra DS with the development but I am also highly motivated, and I soon ;-)

And above all, would you be willing to answer my questions more complex and absurd?

You can download my project in the current state here for the version with the following keys.

Left arrow L
The bottom arrow pad
Up arrow keys straight
Right arrow R

Hence for release with the following keys.

Left arrow left pad and Y
Down arrow pad low and B
Arrow pad high above and X
Right arrow right pad and A

Thank you in advance for your answers and comments!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

acn010
February 22nd, 2008, 18:57
nevermind, thanks for the info

blowbomber
February 25th, 2008, 15:01
Go and take a look at this everyone.
http://www.invisionsoft.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=71

cjfcvp
March 4th, 2008, 08:34
how do you get the sound to work?

odnetnin
May 29th, 2008, 10:13
Do .rar files work the same as .nds files?

patgan598
June 19th, 2008, 17:27
no, .rar is a compressed archive, you need winrar, just google it.