PDA

View Full Version : BATalert.prx

wraggster
February 23rd, 2008, 01:44
News/release from pspflashsystem (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3055)

Hi everyone,
Here I present to you my first prx entitled BATalert that allows alert you when your battery starts to get low.

Principle:
Starting from the 30% led power starts blinking very slowly, from 20% less than it blink slowly, from 10% in the blink rapidly and led from 5% in the blink led very quickly

Download:
Url file:
http://www.zshare.net/download/78751647a0a319/

Installation:
# Connect your PSP to your computer via USB,

# Post your PSP into USB mode with the option USB connection,

# Right click on the file you downloaded,

# Choose to Extract the files ... (WinRAR is to be installed)

# Select destination as the letter assigned to your Memory Stick in the My Computer

# Press OK and wait extraction files

# Add to files VSH.TXT, GAME.TXT, POPS.TXT and GAME150.TXT who are in the directory SEPLUGINS your Memory Stick, the following line:

* Ms0: / SEPLUGINS / BATalert.prx

# Leave the USB mode and switch off your PSP (press and hold the power button)

# Restart your PSP maintaining the R Trigger right to enter the Recovery Menu,

# Choose the option plugins

# Enable ( "[Enabled]") BATalert.prx [VSH] by pressing X,

# Enable ( "[Enabled]") BATalert.prx [GAME] by pressing X

# Enable ( "[Enabled]") BATalert.prx [POPS] by pressing X,

# Return to XMB using the Back and Exit options.

Sterist
February 23rd, 2008, 02:37
very innovative.

i like

Nikolaos
February 23rd, 2008, 04:54
just a waiste of ram, how about making it tell you like ir shell does? with a recorded voice.

Sterist
February 23rd, 2008, 06:18
^ THATīs a waste of ram.

audio takes a minimal of twice the space of a module.

this plugin takes a max of 3kb of space. good luck finding the need for that little amount of space in any mode on any firmware

Nikolaos
February 23rd, 2008, 16:12
^ THATīs a waste of ram.

audio takes a minimal of twice the space of a module.

this plugin takes a max of 3kb of space. good luck finding the need for that little amount of space in any mode on any firmware

Good luck finding a use for this program, if anything it waistes more battery blinking so much faster. The PSP already does this itself, just not as fast. If you don't notice it normally then you have vision issues.

tisti
February 23rd, 2008, 17:16
just a waiste of ram, how about making it tell you like ir shell does? with a recorded voice.

Wasting ram? Meh, I have 30MB unussed most of the time :rolleyes: :D

gamefreak199101
February 23rd, 2008, 18:33
ne screens

Sterist
February 23rd, 2008, 22:07
niko, the use for this program is obvious. it indicates how much power there is left, accurate by the 5%īs starting at 20% by increasing the flashing speed with each interval, something that has never been seen before from sony or any 3rd party homebrew developer.

regarding how much power it uses, if you were to use your psp from 20% all the way to 0% when it auto shuts-off, it will have used the exact same amount of power as it would have without the plugin, because the 1st and 4th speeds are the inverse of each other, and likewise for 2nd and 3rd.

the amount of power weīre speaking of is SO small, it wouldnt keep the psp on for any longer than a mili-second. SO small, that it probably wasnt worth typing this ķ about it. LEDs are well known for how little power they use. a near-dead standard psp batt could keep all 4 of the LEDs (orange x2, green x2) lit for somewhere near a few months, give or take a few weeks, granted no other component is on.
========

gamefreak-- there is no graphical output