PDA

View Full Version : Ex Needs Your Help, DCEmu Populace

ExcruciationX
February 23rd, 2008, 02:22
Hey guys, it would be cool if The 300,000th DCEmu Forum Member Celebration South Park episode script was adapted into something, right? In order for that to happen, the project will need background animators and a character animator. Vampdude dropped out after he was banned because he doesn't agree with DCEmu for banning him (not sure why). Who's up for the challenge?

gdf
February 23rd, 2008, 21:52
Hey guys, it would be cool if The 300,000th DCEmu Forum Member Celebration South Park episode script was adapted into something, right? In order for that to happen, the project will need background animators and a character animator. Vampdude dropped out after he was banned because he doesn't agree with DCEmu for banning him (not sure why). Who's up for the challenge?

Lol, I congratulated Quzar on that.

Anyway, we tried to do this with the 200k member script, but failed, so it'd be nice if this one came to fruition.

JKKDARK
February 23rd, 2008, 21:56
Or we need a PSP coder, and maybe he will develop a game featuring our South Park characters :)

Vampdude dropped out after he was banned because he doesn't agree with DCEmu for banning him

You said that like 29 times already. I don't know what do you want.. I know you're watching me.. everyday. Come to me... if you care :rolleyes:

what, what :)

ExcruciationX
February 23rd, 2008, 22:10
Or we need a PSP coder, and maybe he will develop a game featuring our South Park characters :)
Those ideas are unrelated, unless you're talking about a LUA coder to animate the characters.

You said that like 29 times already. I don't know what do you want.. I know you're watching me.. everyday. Come to me... if you care :rolleyes:

what, what :)
I can take you out of the script at any time you know...

JKKDARK
February 23rd, 2008, 22:20
Those ideas are unrelated, unless you're talking about a LUA coder to animate the characters.
Exactly, Steve :) We have to ask to our local coders and I am sure this game will be a hit.

I can take you out of the script at any time you know...
:(

=

suicide

ExcruciationX
February 24th, 2008, 01:59
:(

=

suicide
Fine by me. :p