PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart Wii Show Floor Trailer

wraggster
February 24th, 2008, 10:37
Here we have another look at the new Mario Kart game for the Wii. We get see a bunch of multiplayer gameplay as well as some people "enjoying" the Wii wheel. Something about that wheel just leaves me scratching my head. Perhaps it's the fact that it's not attached to anything and just seems to be floating there. I think I'll stick to driving my Kart with a good old fashioned controller thank you very much.

http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=30938

http://kotaku.com/360037/mario-kart-wii-show-floor-trailer

wiggy fuzz
February 24th, 2008, 10:44
hey, cool. embedded video

mcdougall57
February 24th, 2008, 13:55
looks a lot faster than the normal games

Graxer0419
February 24th, 2008, 14:18
Is it just me or does the guy throw the Wii wheel towards the ceiling at the end? :S

phsychokill
February 24th, 2008, 14:37
come on they could of put more effort into a wheel honestly i cant see the differance it would make if you didnt use it.

DPyro
February 24th, 2008, 16:18
Great, now their gonna try and make more money off you by selling the wheel add-on for multiple controllers :mad:

phsychokill
February 24th, 2008, 17:06
from watching that video you actualy think you need the wheel? has been something similar since day one for a differant racing game and alot of people said it was the most useless accessory around.

DPyro
February 24th, 2008, 18:26
I know it's not required, I'm just saying their trying to make more money off you by selling a stupid piece of plastic.

phsychokill
February 24th, 2008, 18:31
may be trying to get more money off a bit of plastic but alot of the nintendo stuff is hell to get so they have to make cash some were like i orderd the nintendo composit lead for my hd tv and it took the store 2 weeks just to get the stock in.

but that makes me wonder how this is going to cope on launch day with the way other accessories are going. look at links crossbow traning and the wii zapper it was hard to get

Basil Zero
February 25th, 2008, 07:40
lol forget about the wheel add on, the game looks sweet, cant wait to get it =)