PDA

View Full Version : www.pspupdates.com shut down!

Psychondrius
August 16th, 2005, 16:14
I went to go check for a new version of Polygon (bejeweled clone) but pspupdates is down! Does anyone else see it too?

parabolee
August 16th, 2005, 16:19
Yes it seems down to me too, LOL

when it comes back up they will probably have a sob story about needing to find a better host and not being able to aford it, boo hoo boo hoo, please sign up for a premium membership to save us!

But it will be interesting to see how they explain it at least.

wraggster
August 16th, 2005, 16:32
yes im weeping now

it was a nice site till they started with the popups,premium and the free psp con stuff

EvilDragon
August 16th, 2005, 16:34
Maybe thats the result of losing 500 US$ per month...

Bloodsack
August 16th, 2005, 16:51
No big loss.

Cap'n 1time
August 16th, 2005, 17:41
Maybe thats the result of losing 500 US$ per month...

uh oh! what are they to do? perhapes they can be found at your grocerie store bagging stuff eh?

Bloodsack
August 16th, 2005, 19:50
PSPUpdates is back.....

ganon
August 16th, 2005, 20:02
yay

Cap'n 1time
August 16th, 2005, 21:09
yay

treason!!!!!!! :p

Mental2k
August 16th, 2005, 22:50
can someone not shut them down permanently, their vital processes I mean, like with a gun.

Psychondrius
August 17th, 2005, 05:14
The only reason i go to pspupdates is to view Polygon's (grey matter's) postings. Btw, wraggster, the link to grey matter's project page has an error. You will see it's missing a single letter :)

Mental2k
August 17th, 2005, 21:34
lol, love the way you feel you have to justify visiting that site:)

shadowprophet
August 18th, 2005, 03:41
Its that worm virus that struck last night :p

I have no ties with those bastards, I just know :D

*whistles incoherently to himself :o

Mental2k
August 20th, 2005, 19:59
would it make me a bad person to suggest spamming their forums?

Cap'n 1time
August 21st, 2005, 15:55
would it make me a bad person to suggest spamming their forums?

we dont want the same thing happening to us. besides, its the schemeing staff, not the users that we dislike. This is why I, being the biggest asshole in the world, have no problem with frozenipaq. I think he is missinformed, thats all.

shadowprophet
August 21st, 2005, 18:46
we dont want the same thing happening to us. besides, its the schemeing staff, not the users that we dislike. This is why I, being the biggest asshole in the world, have no problem with frozenipaq. I think he is missinformed, thats all.
I personaly won that title when I pushed my ex girlfriend into a swimming pool at a party two yeas ago. Perhaps it wasnt the smoothest way to break up with somone, But as it was, I couldnt think of a more final way to say goodbye:D

Shes just lucky it was a swimming pool. I dont think I would have thought it out any more clearly if she had been standing near a cliff;)

wraggster
August 26th, 2005, 19:38
apparently the emails were faked but i wonder personally if its all a master plan by them for more cash

im thinking of having a banner to raise cash for them on my PSP site as i know how hard up they are.

shadowprophet
August 26th, 2005, 21:59
Who are you and what have you done with the real wraggster :eek:
:p

Kaiser
August 26th, 2005, 22:07
I seriously doubt there strapped for cash. I think of it more that they're wanting to make a profit off there site.

wraggster
August 26th, 2005, 22:36
lol i was joking :p

shadowprophet
August 26th, 2005, 22:46
If pspupdates was gone all togeather in my book. I would ba a happy man.
Its nothing specail. But ive had personal dealings with them in the past before I was a pure dcemu loyalest, through emails.
nothing big, and only when I was first coming into the psp scene. questions/ emails.
Things like that. My gawd, If they where any more full of there selves then they where at the time, the place would absolutly resound of the stink of shit.
I can say without doubt. I bitterly disslike those people:cool:

emuking
July 1st, 2006, 20:17
well i going to pspupdates now lalalalalala ...... OH SHIT! **** this this place it made me blind, TAKE ME BACK PSP-NEWS PLEASE,LOL what a weak joke,psp-news is the best and only place for psp homebrew fo eva!

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 21:01
Wow. I couldn't have said that better.

WAIT! I CAN!

"Well, I'm going to pspupdates now. La, la, la, la, la, la! ..... OH SHIT! F*CK THIS THIS PLACE MADE ME BLIND! TAKE ME BACK, PSP-NEWS! PLEASE!" LOL! What a weak joke. PSP-News is the best and ONLY place for PSP homebrew for ever!

Grammar nazi.

ACID
July 1st, 2006, 22:37
That web s*** A** they dont do crap they dont help out they give you a hard time trying to log in. Wait now that i think about it i wouldnt have found DCemu if it wasent for them. Because of them s****** so much i found you guys here YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHH