View Full Version : Alternative VSHMenų v4.0

wraggster
February 26th, 2008, 16:02
News/release from Red Squirrel:

Alternative VSHMenų by Red Squirrel
http://redsquirrel.forumitalian.com

N.B.: I'm Italian, so sorry for my BAD english :P

What's it?
It is an Alternative VSHMenų that has ALL same functions of the M33 VshMenų and other utilities such as the possibility to change the background color, to power off and to sleep the console, to activate and to disactivate M33 VshMenų from dashboard or to make screenshot of XMB!
Press HOME (by Default) in XMB to start the Alternative VshMenų!
Press CIRCLE (by Default) in Menų to close it.

N.B.: Do not flash this plugin erasing M33 satelite.prx! In this case Alternative VSHMenų does not work!

Features
v4.0
-Added a security check to the plugin.
This because of a lamer team, called "Team Just Dead", creator (but I have some doubt about it too...) of the "JD-Battery", that when I released the v3.5 they diffused a hex-edit spanish version of my Alternative VSHMenų saying that they were its programmers and creators...
-Added the NO PIC0 AND PIC1 function
-Added the GAME KERNEL function for PSP Fat
-Added the USB CHARGE function for PSP Slim.
-GAME KERNEL and USBCHARGE functions share the same line, so if you use Alternative VSHMenų on a PSP Fat the GAME KERNEL function will appear, otherwise on a Slim the function USB CHEARGE will appear.
-Now when you change one of the functions that requires the reboot of the console to be applied (Game Kernel, USB Charge, M33 Network Update, No Pic1.png and Pic0.png), Dashboard will be restarted automatically, applying the change!
-Some minor bugfix and improvement to the code.

Note: Because of lack of time, translations will be released later.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

pspmodel1001
February 26th, 2008, 17:04
what fw is it for?

limmk
February 26th, 2008, 17:30
it works on m33

pspmodel1001
February 26th, 2008, 20:01
thanks, I'll try it.:D

razorak
February 27th, 2008, 13:32
it works in game mode too...(i like to use it for sleep mode and switching my psp off...seems much faster)