PDA

View Full Version : Help All Noobies Here And Now

gr33n3
February 26th, 2008, 23:10
LIKE ALL NOOBS I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HACK MY PSP THE FULL PROCESS).
and WHAT DOORS IT OPENS UP (WHAT CAN I DO AFTER THE PANDORA HACK AND THE MAGIC STICK HACK)

PLEASE TELL ME AND ALL NOOBS THE FULL PROCESS OF HACKING THE SWEET PSP AND WHAT WE CAN DO AFTER THIS

THANK YOU I NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF DETAILS ON THE INTERNET!!

IS THIS INFO AVAILIBLE TO US ELSE WEAR?
again thanks for your help! us noobs are happy b/c of u

hodgy47
February 27th, 2008, 00:28
Bags of info can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Portable_homebrew if you dont find or dont understand any of it come back and we will help with what you dont understand.

Wally
February 28th, 2008, 22:04
LIKE ALL NOOBS I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HACK MY PSP THE FULL PROCESS).
and WHAT DOORS IT OPENS UP (WHAT CAN I DO AFTER THE PANDORA HACK AND THE MAGIC STICK HACK)

PLEASE TELL ME AND ALL NOOBS THE FULL PROCESS OF HACKING THE SWEET PSP AND WHAT WE CAN DO AFTER THIS

THANK YOU I NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF DETAILS ON THE INTERNET!!

IS THIS INFO AVAILIBLE TO US ELSE WEAR?
again thanks for your help! us noobs are happy b/c of u

LOOK, the way i see it. There are plenty of topics on the internet, you noobs can't google or search websites. Asking us for help when there are about 5000000004 topics on psp hacking / pandora batterys makes no sense what so ever.

You really need to google and read the sites BEFORE you post.

RO!
March 8th, 2008, 03:22
Okay, I have been on this for the last 7 days or so and I have no idea to what to do.

I have the silver slim psp with the latest 3.90 - that includes the skype and all

i understand that there may be too much to do but if maybe you could guide me towards the starting point i'd be happy.

Thank You

No_one_in_particular
March 8th, 2008, 17:02
You need to make a Pandora battery and a Magic Memory Stick. Google away.

PocosPlace
May 5th, 2008, 20:48
I thought the purpose of this site was to help newbies not give hard time:(

rageteam
May 5th, 2008, 21:32
Pocosplace, actually we aren't. Google can help you out if you have just a bit more patience than you are willing to give. (I know seven days is a bit of time) In fact, there are guides and tutorials here on this site to help you accomplish what you want to do. Don't so much take it as we are giving you a hard time - checking out Google usually yields good stuff, so we recommend it if it's infomation commonly asked or known. (Just don't ask for images and roms and things like that. Cause you know, we don't like that too much ;)

Hong_Kong_Phooey
May 12th, 2008, 06:13
alright... dude, wikipedia kicks ass. I just spent the last 2 weeks studying everything on there, and after that i succefully used what i needed to put a couple of games on my memory stick (using programs i learned about on wikipedia) in under 3 hours. Go to Wikipedia... it's that simple. =]