PDA

View Full Version : PSMS Reloaded v0.4 - Master System/Game Gear Emulator for PS2

wraggster
February 27th, 2008, 19:17
News/release from Bootsector (http://psx-scene.com/forums/ps2-homebrew-dev-emu-scene/65070-psms-reloaded.html):

Hi folks!

PSMS Reloaded attempts to bring PSMS 1.2 (a SEGA Master System/Game Gear emulator by Sjeep) back to life! It now supports following devices, without relying on any special "FILES.TXT" index:

:. Memory Card
:. USB Devices
:. CD/DVD
:. HDD

Hi folks!

Version 0.4 released. What was changed:

:. Support to PAL
:. Screen centering
:. General config menu
:. Ingame config menu
:. Save state and SRAM support
:. Several source code cleaning (still needs more) and bugfixes

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

GrafBaltar
March 22nd, 2008, 09:07
Thanx!

Starscream
March 22nd, 2008, 13:54
Savestates don't seem to work yet though. Otherwise, neat emulator.

bootsector
March 24th, 2008, 14:03
Savestates don't seem to work yet though. Otherwise, neat emulator.

Actually it works out-of-the-box if you have a MC with available space inserted on your PS2.

If you don't have it, you'll need any writable device, such as a HDD or a USB pendrive and configure save path to point to your desired device.

Starscream
March 24th, 2008, 15:28
Aarrgh, sorry for the spread of misinformation. Since you mentioned savepath I just realized that the "actual configuration" can be done from the initital start, I was assuming that only the ingame menu was there.

Since I was just starting the elf from various devices from the root, the initital configuration pointed to a non-existing folder.
Once savepaths are properly set up it works of course.

The same applies to FCE-Ultra, and now that I googled some information, I'm happy to find out it even supports FDS images. :cool:

shah
December 24th, 2008, 00:05
i, new to this so so i do i burn this on 2 a cd?

reno30
April 18th, 2012, 18:10
thanks !

SuperRYUO
May 23rd, 2015, 02:32
Grazzie