PDA

View Full Version : superfamicastv2 problem

DARKGATE
August 17th, 2005, 20:59
BYE boys, have a problem, today i have download in site, the emu image nero and binary of superfamicast V2, but the image don't work me and the binary scrambled with a ip.bin for made SELFBOOT dont' work me, how start the emu?
Help, thank you.

VampiricS
August 19th, 2005, 13:25
You'd have to be more specific, and give some more details if you want other people to help you out. Some usefull stuff to know is :

- What burning software did you used.
- What speed did you burned it at.
- Did the emulator started at all, or you're just on the menu screen without knowing how to load a rom?

DARKGATE
August 19th, 2005, 15:57
YES, sorry, i now have download an image diskjuggler of superfamicast v2 and work perfect.
But i don't understand for save games, specific i put in AUTOSAVE, when start for example LEGEND OF ZELDA, and save and reset the emu, for start in another day, when reload the game, the file save are disappears.

My vmu is a compatible, i have problems too with applicaction of BUCANERO, wich not save, but him specific wich the VMU save work with the original.
SUPERFAMICAST work with VMU original? Thank you, and excuse me for me poooor, rubbish, english :|.