PDA

View Full Version : Metareview: God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)

wraggster
February 29th, 2008, 21:03
So, we were expecting God of War: Chains of Olympus to be good. But even we didn't think that the PS2 action game would make the transition to the PSP as well as it has. Check out some of the reviews below for a sample of some of the glowing praise.

IGN (94/100): "God of War: Chains of Olympus is a stellar achievement on the PSP. It plays perfectly into the franchise's storyline and offers up the same level of intense action as its console counterparts. It's also the best looking title on the system, without question."
Gaming Nexus (90/100): "God of War:Chains of Olympus is a must have for PSP owners. There are a few slow parts to the game towards the end of the game but the strong start and finish to the game make this worth the $40 price tag as long as you don't expect anything new from the game."
PSXextreme (98/100): "To have a game as epic as God of War in the palm of your hands is absolute bliss. This game alone makes purchasing a PSP worthy - no fan of the series, or the action genre, should be without it."

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/02/28/metareview-god-of-war-chains-of-olympus-psp/

djbrotherson
February 29th, 2008, 23:55
I read this is a 5 hour game... I'm guessing 5 hours to just run though it and kill without getting the power ups and secrets, never dying, killing the bosses with ease etc...

Joe88
March 1st, 2008, 00:13
its 5 hours if you play on easy and rush everything

djbrotherson
March 1st, 2008, 00:15
Ha!

I knew it

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 1st, 2008, 11:02
I still think that 5hours is a little short even if you run through the game....but I'll still get it.:)

ab88
March 1st, 2008, 12:00
I still think that 5hours is a little short even if you run through the game....but I'll still get it.:)

If you rush through mario bros. it's a 10 min (or less) game and it would be misleading to say it's a bad or short game just because of that.

Mister Klownes
March 1st, 2008, 19:19
Woo woo! Bring it on!

Buddy4point0
March 1st, 2008, 23:42
awsome!
i have the demo right now i cant wait to get the full version

Bobablob
March 1st, 2008, 23:43
If you rush through mario bros. it's a 10 min (or less) game and it would be misleading to say it's a bad or short game just because of that.

Good call!