PDA

View Full Version : DesMuMe v0.7.3 mods 2 - DS Emulator for Windows

wraggster
March 1st, 2008, 00:54
News/release from Nherve (http://forums.ngemu.com/desmume-discussion/99243-desmume-mods.html):

Hi,

I've decided to start modding DesMuMe. I release here my first mod. It does not improve game compatibility but it has more features. It is only for Win32 users.
-First, I've added joystick support through SDL. That was easy.
-Next, I've added support for SDL sound core under Win32. That was easy too, the SDL sound core was here already.
-Added Vertical resize option. It was harder, I spent some time to add this. When activated, the window can be resized only vertically, the screens keep their size and the gap between the screens will be filled with your favourite colour (approximative). This allows users to set a gap depending on the game to get better gameplay.

Enjoy !!! Mod 2 is out with some fixes !!!
-New GUI, added a toolbar and a statusbar to make it more user-friendly.
-Fixed LDR and LDM** opcodes, now opcodes are 100% correct.
-Fixed Frame limitation when frameskip is 0
-Fixed some opcodes which prevented the emu to continue execution
-Fixed a stupid bug in the 3D core, this fixes Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, this should fix all other games that send unpacked commands to GXFIFO with reversed byte order (ie 0x1b000000)
-Added Wireframe 3D
-Fixed New Super Mario Bros minigames, thanks to Shash
-Added Video Capture option (sound & compress don't work yet)
-Started implementation of RTC (doesn't work yet)
-Started a new 2D core (doesn't work yet, this version uses old 2D core)
-Added Fold/Unfold option (doesn't work as expected)
-Fixed ITCM (hope it won't break anything)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

paul3100
March 1st, 2008, 10:34
Running vista (32 bit) sp1 and every time i try to run a game or homebrew it crashes the emulator .

I get a notice from vista saying it had stopped working and would i like to go on line to check for a solution!

Anyone else having this trouble?
thanks to the author anyway... paul

Keitaro Urashima
March 1st, 2008, 12:42
Where is v0.7.4?:(