PDA

View Full Version : PS-CoverFlow

wraggster
March 1st, 2008, 21:57
News/release from animefreak345

PS-CoverFlow is a mp3 player app that is coded in lua.
Currently the graphics of it are somewhat sleek and nice but next releases are going to have more improvements. it'll be a very nice app in later releases.

installation:
copy all contents of the .rar archive into the game folder. it has to be in ms0:/PSP/GAME or else it will not work properly.

IMPORTANT: you must have at least on image in ms0:/PICTURE/covers/ folder to run the coverflow or else it will not work.
and you must have your music under ms0:/MUSIC
It does read the id3 tags in the player.

TO GET COMPATIBLE ALBUM ART:
you may get album art images from amazon.com and search for your album of the song of you want. then save the bigger image of it, which should 240x240 in size. NOT the small thumbnails.
or you MUST have .jpg images with the size 240x240.

hint on later feature: i will make it be able to just browse music without coverflow.

Instructions:
your album art MUST be the same name as your .mp3 file. (eg. test.jpg for your image if your song is test.mp3)
when your in coverflow you have to use the anolog stick to cycle through your art.
Picture viewing is currently unavailable.
under settings you may select some of the current themes. later releases will have much better themes and features.

Controls:
X = select item
O = go back a menu/screen
[] = nothing...yet
/\ = screen shot (to psp/photo/)
R trigger = nothing
L trigger = nothing
analog left = scroll covers left
analog right = scroll covers right
d-pad =move through items in menu

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via animefreak345 (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-ps-coverflow-136129.html)

gamefreak199101
March 1st, 2008, 22:34
this is so old, dang, i've seen this like since last month

ab88
March 2nd, 2008, 15:48
this is so old, dang, i've seen this like since last month

Slightly different apparently.

-Xandu-
March 2nd, 2008, 19:26
It does everything besides the fact that it... flows?