PDA

View Full Version : Valhalla Knights 2 summoned in May

wraggster
March 1st, 2008, 22:11
Make that May 29 for Japan. The sequel to the dungeon crawler includes 80+ quests in the main story and probably other features I’m not aware of. Marvelous really hasn’t releaed much information about Valhalla Knights 2 other than confirming Humans and Hobbits (i.e. Halflings in the North American release) will be around. Hopefully, the machine race will be around too because mixing magic and mechs was my personal highlight in the game. Out of place? Yes, but that is what made the awkward alliance cool.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/02/29/valhalla-knights-2-summoned-in-may/

kyyubidx
March 1st, 2008, 23:14
wasn't the first game a bit crappy? o.O

mcdougall57
March 2nd, 2008, 01:58
yeah the first game was naff but it was at a budget price so i cant really complain

Dbgtgoten
March 2nd, 2008, 03:47
The first game was fun i think i also found it better when i was competiting on lvl with my friend and then we'd fight and do those quests together it was awesome the graphics of the first was ok but they could make it better and the game longer if this game is better than anything in the first i will get it i just ask make the quests more different and add some place to know exactly where you have to go loved the first waitin for the second glad its announced:thumbup:

Veskgar
March 3rd, 2008, 00:02
Its always welcome to see new RPG additons to the PSP's lineup. Sure, some are better than others. But its the variety of the ever expanding library of PSP games that makes the PSP more and more appealing.

Looking forward to Crisis Core and Wild Arms this month.