PDA

View Full Version : Dekotora Driving Game Revealed For Nintendo Wii, Our Minds Officially Blown

wraggster
March 2nd, 2008, 18:32
Take our love for driving sims like the Gran Turismo series and combine it with our fixation with dekotora trucks and you get what we consider to be the most Jalopnik game of all time: Zenkoku Dekotora Matsuri. From what we can tell from the trailer, Japanese Elvis wants you to buy, customize and drive around in your own awesome dekotora. The driving dynamics don't seem to be outstanding, but the customization setup appears to go beyond merely choosing parts and colors. In the true dekotora tradition, users can use their own Wii painting skills to create an airbrushed dragon masterpiece.

We're not sure what the ultimate goal of the game is, but we're guessing it involves building the baddest dekotora and taking pictures of it around the city. Sounds like heaven to us.

http://jalopnik.com/362695/dekotora-driving-game-revealed-for-nintendo-wii-our-minds-officially-blown

Dbgtgoten
March 3rd, 2008, 04:02
i ono if it would be good or not but think about a game that simulates driving and with weird shit going on like robberys , car chases, random crashes, points at which you have to above a crash, all in a virtualized city xD for those people that want to drive but don't want to waste the gas i ono it could sell who knows xP all in a legit way you tell me xP