PDA

View Full Version : Gnextop v0.3 Beta

wraggster
March 3rd, 2008, 02:37
BlazeByte.net, (http://www.blazebyte.net/gnextop/) the creators of PSPWxp, PSPWvista, and PSPTunes is proud to present Gnextop v0.3 Beta.

----------

What Is Gnextop?

Gnextop is the portal that lets you edit documents, browse the web and talk to friends, all at the same time! It is currently at Beta 3 (Version 0.3), and it is on schedule to be released in the second/third quarter of this year.

Gnextop combines features of Linux's Gnome and KDE, to make a friendly yet powerful interface. If you don't like the look of the interface, it's easily changed!

Gnextop is a free product by BlazeByte.net, and it includes many features, including:

- JavaScript terminal, you can run JavaScript commands within Gnextop.
- Works on PSP, computer, and even PS3!
- Virtual Disk, view all the files you've saved on Gnextop, and open them with the text editor and change what you want!
- Spreadsheet, create your own spreadsheet!
- Advanced On-Screen Keyboard
- Web Browser
- Instant Messenger (WIP)
- PDF Viewer
- PSP Paint (WIP)
- Ability to run other applications within Gnextop.
- Change your settings, such as desktop wallpaper, theme (two included, Power Blue & Windows XP), and more.
- And so much more, and this is only a Beta!

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

siulmagic
March 3rd, 2008, 03:15
ABSOLUTLY amazing omg great job guys i loveee this

dark heart
March 3rd, 2008, 08:03
it won't work for me, it just says "this page cannot be displayed

DarthPaul
March 3rd, 2008, 08:19
Amazing! I'm really proud of them (BlazyByte), I'm a member of that site, totally forgot about it and haven't visited in a long time now, I'll have to stop by to say hello now that I remember. :p

Most of them visit DCEmu, so guys from BB, if you read this. Hello! I'm Xulap. :D