PDA

View Full Version : ExcruciationX Apologizes to the DCEmu Staff

ExcruciationX
March 3rd, 2008, 04:05
I shouldn't have left DCEmu or blown the whole thread closing out of proportion. I was being an idiot when I jumped to the conclusion that the thread closing proved that the staff was being untrustworthy behind the scenes, mostly because it can't actually be proven. Vampdude claimed lots of stuff, and since I thought he had no reason to lie, I accepted what he said as gospel when I shouldn't have.

So, I'm sorry to the staff. I'll try not to do this kind of crap again. :(

kcajblue
March 3rd, 2008, 05:19
what exactly happened?

i just saw the thread that you were leaving, but it was already moved.

ExcruciationX
March 3rd, 2008, 06:04
Eh, it got deleted, and it said that I thought the staff was untrustworthy. So, when it got deleted, I was sure the staff was up to no good. But, they aren't.

Video_freak
March 3rd, 2008, 06:19
Oh yeah I wanna take this opportunity to apologize too for being all pissy a couple of years ago. I don't know why I was, and I'm sorry I had a lil' bitch fit.

PS Sorry if I'm not allowed to say the b-word on DCEmu. :o

ExcruciationX
March 3rd, 2008, 06:47
Oh yeah I wanna take this opportunity to apologize too for being all pissy a couple of years ago. I don't know why I was, and I'm sorry I had a lil' bitch fit.

I think this was before my time?

JKKDARK
March 3rd, 2008, 09:02
There's something that you can't see on the rules. You can't post threads discussing the staff decisions.

gdf
March 3rd, 2008, 22:34
Staff RULZ DCEMU!

Video_freak
March 4th, 2008, 00:33

I think so. I'm not sure...

pibs
March 4th, 2008, 00:47

nah u were registered but not very active thats why u don't remember:p

theres no reason to be mad at staff they just do their job, some where regular users like kaiser and got promoted:thumbup:

kcajblue
March 4th, 2008, 01:04

i heard about that. not sure if i was around then though.

i remember my first dcemu days.

you were my idol. lol.