PDA

View Full Version : GnG Tetris Port Mod - Ian Micheal

Eric
August 20th, 2005, 09:36
Yes this is something that Ian Micheal made unfortunetly this was something he gave to a few people. Cause he is such a jerk to everyone including me and so i am giving this out. Sorry i dont have a source code off hand maybe you can some how contact Ian and grab it from him or visit the original owners site for the source code of the original game. If there is a problem with this being uploaded here take it down. I dont know the legal rights of homebrew software this game was created by someone else and modded by Ian and Vamp and i dont remember your upload policy but maybe you can download it and put it up on the site. Also PM if you consider this being really stupid so it wont happen again.

Have fun and sorry if this is a problem

Eric

VampiricS
August 20th, 2005, 13:12
Well well what do we have here. First, not that i mind but you shouldn't make that public like that, the version you have here is quite dated even, but that's something we did a while ago for my personal use, it's a part of a GnG compilation we were doing for myself, just for fun. Originally, that tetris game was called 'Modest Bricks' if i remember right.

Pc source code can be found there: http://nwserver.ath.cx:8080/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22

screenshots of the pc version can be found there as well.

What we did is just alittle more then modding the graphics, but still uses the PC version for most of the game itself.

Stuff added are:

- graphics modification.
- Adding sound events triggered by various events in the game.
- Adding little animations triggered by events as well.
- Added a simple title screen
- Pause function (still not perfect though)

Maybe some other stuff that i don't remember since it's been quite a while.

I know how people are with Ian, but i don't get why you didn't even asked me if you can put that public. Not like if i ever did something wrong against anyone here.

DCDayDreamer
August 20th, 2005, 13:13
Eric: I've removed your attachment, Reaper hasn't given you permission to release the files and it'll only start off another flame war. Everyone within the scene knows about Reaper so let's leave the issue in the murky past where it belongs.

Eric
August 20th, 2005, 16:52
Yeah thanks DCDayDreamer i never thought about that. Just look at the reply i got from Vamp so it only makes sense. Sometimes i dont think and i think with that post i should have sorry for any of the trouble i had caused. Also Vamp you caused problems with me aswell for the stupid idiotic thing that Ian had done to me. I only released cause i thought it was the right thing to do but you 2 were right i should have asked permission. It dont matter any how cause i dont think anybody downloaded it cause before i went to bed the views were set to 0 and i think by the point DCDayDreamer took the download down. So sorry if i caused a problem for you and i hope you dont start crap with me in the near future for someone elses stupidity.

Thanks

Eric

Mental2k
August 20th, 2005, 19:52
Out of curiousity Eric wat'd reaper do on you?

DCDayDreamer
August 20th, 2005, 20:59
Out of curiousity Eric wat'd reaper do on you?

Answering that question will only start the flame war again, it's all in the past, let's look forward not back.

Eric
August 22nd, 2005, 14:16
Yes Mental2k thats the wrong thing to do i mean seriously this is done and over with i think this topic should be locked i also have to say Mental2k it has nothing to do with you anyways and you shouldnt even bother asking that question. The topic is done please lock.

Thanks

Eric