PDA

View Full Version : flOw PSP on US Store tomorrow

Shrygue
March 5th, 2008, 18:42
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183943)

The previously-announced PSP port of flOw - that strange deep-sea fishing-like game/pastime on PS3 - will be arriving on the PS Store (on PC) tomorrow.

The idea behind the portable version is the same: "Explore the soothing depths of a living underwater environment, discover strange new organisms and embark on a journey of evolution," says Sony.

That basically means move some odd white fish thing into other fish things to eat them, grow into a bigger fish thing, dive deeper and repeat. It sounds dull, but it can be strangely compelling in the right frame of mind.

The bonus, however, is that PSP version will be multiplayer-compatible, with a four-player Ad-Hoc mode included.

There's still no price on it yet, but we wouldn't expect it to be more than £3.49. And we're still awaiting a UK date, too. You'll know as soon as we do.

Screenshots here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=193826)

jvabbdac
March 5th, 2008, 23:04
@#$%#@ !!!!

How will i buy this game !!!??? $ony don't accept credit cards from Brasil...Even it's a Internation Card... Crap.... I love this game...

Maybe Dax resolve my problem :)

DarthPaul
March 6th, 2008, 00:34
You can always get it from somewhere else jvabbdac. :rolleyes:

Nikolaos
March 6th, 2008, 02:23
You can always get it from somewhere else jvabbdac. :rolleyes:

:O im tellin'

pkmaximum
March 6th, 2008, 02:27
:O im tellin'

Dude he is implying Santa Clause =)

jvabbdac
March 6th, 2008, 02:59
That sux...i want pay for something but i can't have it !!! What i will do ??? (verybody knows) But, i think is dificult to do that, because this security for downloads from PStory !

No_one_in_particular
March 6th, 2008, 08:39
Maybe Dax resolve my problem :)
I hope you're kidding...

borgqueenx
March 6th, 2008, 13:52
i cant pay with iDeal?

jvabbdac
March 8th, 2008, 00:43
I try, and try... Same problem with Beats!