PDA

View Full Version : "The 300,000th DCEmu Forum Member Celebration South Park Episode" In the Works!

ExcruciationX
March 6th, 2008, 02:16
Yup, you're reading correctly. A guy on Homebrew Heaven forums, DimensionT, is going to make the script into an actual motion picture (with subtitles at the bottom for the lines). If you have seen his creations before, you should know how talented he is at creating stuff, which makes me happy that he in particular is making it.

Keep in mind, this will take a while, a few monthes or so. Please be patient until then.

dark heart
March 6th, 2008, 10:53
...wait what? he's making a south park episode about dcemu and it's number of members?

ExcruciationX
March 6th, 2008, 11:19
Sorta. I wrote a script that makes fun of DCEmu in a South Park episode form. He's making it into an actual episode.

SnesR0X
March 7th, 2008, 00:15
This should be entertaining :D

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 00:27
When it will be released?

Video_freak
March 7th, 2008, 00:59
It's too bad there won't be any sound, and just subtitles. We could try to have the people in the script send mp3's of them saying their lines?

Still awesomely cool though!

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2008, 04:00
When it will be released?
Do you read? In a few months or maybe sooner.

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 09:02
Ok, there will be a demo then?

lmtlmt
March 7th, 2008, 12:58
no

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2008, 15:48
no
What he said.

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 16:06
Which are my lines?

acn010
March 7th, 2008, 16:25
jkkdark: im a glam metal fan, look at me with my tight pants and my glittery face *hopes around the room like a butterfly*
>:]

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2008, 17:58
Which are my lines?
You're not speaking anything. There will be subtitles at the bottom for the lines spoken.

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 18:06
You're not speaking anything. There will be subtitles at the bottom for the lines spoken.

but what I will say?

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2008, 18:37
Not much.

Have you cared to read the script?

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 18:49
Not much.

Have you cared to read the script?

Really? That's not even funny. That's not JKKDARK.

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2008, 19:29
Really? That's not even funny. That's not JKKDARK.
This is the kind of crap that's made fun of in the episode. Everyone wants a part, and they get angry if their part isn't very big. It's impossible to put every single person in the script without making it very boring.

The script isn't made to put every DCEmu member in it, it's supposed to make fun of the forums and it's troubles in an entertaining way. If you want a script that has everyone in it, you just copy the entire members list, post the names in a word document, put a ":" next to each name, and put the word "Hi." next to everyone's name.

acn010
March 7th, 2008, 19:59
This is the kind of crap that's made fun of in the episode. Everyone wants a part, and they get angry if their part isn't very big. It's impossible to put every single person in the script without making it very boring.

The script isn't made to put every DCEmu member in it, it's supposed to make fun of the forums and it's troubles in an entertaining way. If you want a script that has everyone in it, you just copy the entire members list, post the names in a word document, put a ":" next to each name, and put the word "Hi." next to everyone's name.

that is why you should make episodes :thumbup:

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 19:59
Good, I have an idea!

Can you edit my line and add a comment talking about the bot newsposters or the Junk section?

Shrygue
March 7th, 2008, 20:21
I wouldn't think so and stop your complaining. It can be tedious work to fit in so many users in a script, that's why most of them (if not all) would only get small parts in it. I didn't complain when I had just a minor part near the end of the 300,00th member celebration edition document and I won't mind just the same in the episode video clip.

cal360
March 7th, 2008, 20:22
Nice to see you're still at it Ex. This will be good to see.

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2008, 20:36
I wouldn't think so and stop your complaining. It can be tedious work to fit in so many users in a script, that's why most of them (if not all) would only get small parts in it. I didn't complain when I had just a minor part near the end of the 300,00th member celebration edition document and I won't mind just the same in the episode video clip.
Yeah that's a very interesting comment really. But since you didn't make this script and I wasn't talking with you, I will wait for ExcruciationX answer.
Thanks.

acn010
March 7th, 2008, 20:50
stop complaining and get over it,the script is done....

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2008, 22:27
Yeah that's a very interesting comment really. But since you didn't make this script and I wasn't talking with you, I will wait for ExcruciationX answer.
Thanks.
No need to be a jackass man.

His answer is basically my answer. So, shut up!