PDA

View Full Version : i'm pissed thread!

Darksaviour69
August 21st, 2005, 02:44
hi ho everyone i'm pissed! (a little)

so post in this thread very time your pisssed!

UP ARMAGH!

xuphorz
August 21st, 2005, 02:51
i;m pissed cause i want a digital camera attachment for psp

Darksaviour69
August 21st, 2005, 03:05
no no, not pissed cause your angry! pissed cause your rat assed drunk! ( i'm not that bad, if i was i could not type)

xuphorz
August 21st, 2005, 03:53
oh, not old enough yet :p

Kaiser
August 21st, 2005, 04:19
oh, not old enough yet :p HAHA Thats besides the point. Def Leppard is in a few days and if I stumble my way back home with at least half my clothes on it will be a good day. I'm gonna get pissed

edit: I'll try to post here on the 24th

Cap'n 1time
August 21st, 2005, 15:26
I remember playing some game with my family, and we working looking for words that mean drunk and pissed was one of them.... we were all confused.. it must be another one of your weird english words eh?

shadowprophet
August 21st, 2005, 19:52
This shit is shake !!!!!
Shake damnit!!!!!!

I was told it was good shit:mad:

Thats it Im never buying from that guy again:mad:
I guess its just beer for me today.
Theres no use for shake.
You cant even grow good shit from shake.

You know what you grow from shake??!?!
More freaking shake!!!!!:mad:

Ahh now that thats all out of my system.
I gotta go find some good shit, later peeps :D

Kaiser
August 22nd, 2005, 06:51
I remember playing some game with my family, and we working looking for words that mean drunk and pissed was one of them.... we were all confused.. it must be another one of your weird english words eh?

Hell we say pissed for drunk in Canada, suprised it hasn't caught on in.........where ever the hell your from.

Mental2k
August 22nd, 2005, 23:28
he's american

rat arsed is my fav
or tore
or bladdered
or arsefaced
or twatted
hey, lets start a thread for words which mean pissed, so we can amaze our friends with our ability to not pronounce the words.

As you've prob guessed DS not much of a gaelic supporter (but i guess if i was it would be down;))

Kaiser
August 23rd, 2005, 07:31
he's american

rat arsed is my fav
or tore
or bladdered
or arsefaced
or twatted
hey, lets start a thread for words which mean pissed, so we can amaze our friends with our ability to not pronounce the words.

As you've prob guessed DS not much of a gaelic supporter (but i guess if i was it would be down;))

Irish will always top us Canadians in that department(Rat arsed is a great saying I'll start it up here in Canada). But we got a few...

wasted
shitfaced
just done
tipsy
just plain F***ed

1 more day till Leppard you guys will have a treat of my drunk arse. I'll probably post round 2 or 3 in the morning. :D ..............unless I forget to do it at all.

Cap'n 1time
August 23rd, 2005, 17:38
shitfaced
hammered
smashed
tipped
sloshed
and some other retarded ones from america.

Kaiser
August 26th, 2005, 09:42
Damn I forgot to post on the 24th bummer. Def Leppard was okay by the way but they're getting to damn old.

Mental2k
August 28th, 2005, 23:32
they're not there

Kaiser
August 29th, 2005, 06:07
they're not there

thanks