PDA

View Full Version : Pong 3DS v0.5b

wraggster
March 6th, 2008, 19:47
News/release from ANTONIOND (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_-Proyecto--Pong-3DS_931023)

Hello everyone.

This game is neither more nor less than a 3D pong done with libnds and PAlib. When you are finished will have a number of scenarios with different special events each, multiplayer, and the ideas that I was going to occur while you program.

The suggestions are welcome.

---------
-- USES: --
---------
You must patch with DLDI file PONG3DS.nds (unless your flashcart do so automatically). In case you have Supercard SD uses. Sc.nds. If you have another flashcard Slot-2 have to use. Ds.gba.

If at the start the game tells you "Error accessing the FAT", the file is badly patched. If you use an emulator always going to leave this message. You can play anyway.

Language: Spanish / English (If the language of the DS is not Spanish, was put on English, automatic)

Close DS: Break the game.

Menu:
Up / Down: Move cursor
A: Choose
Right / Left: If there is possibility to choose a different number (scenarios goals), change the number.
- It is also possible with the touch screen.

Ways control with the touch screen:
Mode 0: Control normal.
Mode 1: You control the speed of the racket.
NO: Not using the touch screen.

Game:

Left / Right: Move racket.
Touch: Moving racket as configured
A: Remove break after a goal.
Select: Back to the menu.
Start: Pause.
L / Move the stylus to the upper half of the touch screen: Jump (Room 2).

Changes in the 0.5 beta:
- Added textures.
- Keep records in the targeta. It is not necessary to copy the file before it saves the configuration.
- Fixed some fallitos.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

aztekkid
March 7th, 2008, 02:27
one word. excellent. great design, music, and i like the effect when u slide the pong blocker. very nicely done. i cant wait till it gets out of beta stage. this is one of my favorite pong homebrews. props.