PDA

View Full Version : Bully: Scholarship Edition

wraggster
March 7th, 2008, 22:37
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/67/pa.111904.1.jpg

The Rockstar tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades an entirely new setting: the schoolyard. As a mischievous schoolboy, you'll stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the worst school around, Bullworth Academy - a corrupt and crumbling prep school with an uptight facade. The story follows Jimmy Hopkins, a teenager who's been expelled from every school he's ever attended.

Left to fend for himself after his mother abandons him at Bullworth to go on her fifth honeymoon, Jimmy has a whole year at Bullworth ahead of him, working his way up the social ladder of this demented institution of supposed learning, standing up for what he thinks is right and taking on the liars, cheats and snobs who are the most popular members of the student body and faculty. If Jimmy can survive the school year and outsmart his rivals, he could rule the school.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-dh-49-en-84-j-70-2ecg.html

pibs
March 11th, 2008, 04:33
wow wtf roxstar we need a patch quick!

I had just finished Finding Johnny Vincent mission and started Revenge on Mr. Burton but the game froze on the loading screen so my last mission didn't get saved. Sometimes it gets so laggy that it is unplayable. The hell with this game im returning it.........:mad:

tiffeny
August 22nd, 2008, 06:58
Well people, I am 18 years old and I have just finished my high school. I would like to go to medical school as my higher education. I work part time but I need more money for college. If I don’t find the money now, I may change my mind. So I really need a government grant. Is there an easy way to understand government grant. And what is the best way to apply for the grant? Please response me. Thanks.