PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Concept Mega Gallery Extravaganza

wraggster
March 7th, 2008, 22:47
The moment is here that you've been waiting 3 or 4 days your whole lives for. Kotaku readers from around the globe assembled in the hopes of finding America's Next PSP2 Concept. How did you all do?

Let's just say we had mixed results. So hit the jump to vote for your favorite of our best picks. Then laugh to your heart's content at everyone else.

http://kotaku.com/364979/psp2-concept-mega-gallery-extravaganza

acn010
March 7th, 2008, 22:59
all of them fail...
for me, the model would be the same but! the model will be slimmer not thin but slim with bluetooth and touchscreen... higher processor and higher definition LCD screen

Hiei311
March 7th, 2008, 23:04
all of them fail...
for me, the model would be the same but! the model will be slimmer not thin but slim with bluetooth and touchscreen... higher processor and higher definition LCD screen

number 7 looks amazing!!!!
i would so buy it!

cal360
March 7th, 2008, 23:05
All of those too me seem like they'll be awkward to use and will be extremely uncomfortable. Some of them are good designs but they are aren't quite practicle.

acn010
March 7th, 2008, 23:07
number 7 looks amazing!!!!
i would so buy it!

still fails for me.. besides.... way too thin and the analog is not very practical

koh-kun
March 8th, 2008, 00:02
To be fair, these are amateurs and they weren't offered any incentives to not f***-around.

I love how they have a category for the "penis-guys" lol

Buddy4point0
March 8th, 2008, 00:19
ive been thinking of sliding ideas myself, much like many of these.
i hope sony uses some kind of fold out design and makes it plenty powerful so it can have the same or better successfulness as the psp

Hiei311
March 8th, 2008, 01:24
ive been thinking of sliding ideas myself, much like many of these.
i hope sony uses some kind of fold out design and makes it plenty powerful so it can have the same or better successfulness as the psp

i was thinking the same sumthing like the sidekick??
like under the screen a key board, and on the sides like the orignal psp the controls, or the controls under the screen

No_one_in_particular
March 8th, 2008, 14:50
None of those really improve upon the PSP's design apart from adding an extra analog (which should be included already!). I do like the sliding screen on the 2nd concept, it'd make room for a much-needed keyboard.

mike_jmg
March 8th, 2008, 15:20
LOL PSP penis (connect to PS3 :rofl: )

I think that Hiei311's Idea of the controls under the screen is good, with a slide screen and that's it

also a keyboard is a necesity, but it should be able to pick up any palm keyboard, so at last we can type correctly

and again, more cpu speed, internal memory (a lot) and a second analog stick

acn010
March 8th, 2008, 15:25
touchscreen keyboard?...
like the itouch or iphone