PDA

View Full Version : USB Function!?!?!?

YourStillWithMe
August 22nd, 2005, 02:44
:confused: Hey

What exactly is the use of the USB cable in front of the PS2? I tried to hook up my PSP to my PS2 in hoping I could play my PSP Homebrew and/or my PSP UMD's on it and that wasn't working and I know its not for the internet. . .So are there any cool uses with the USB?

ChrisKahn
August 23rd, 2005, 09:49
Well of course there is. There are acessories such as head sets and mics that connect via USB but the coolest one of all would be the External hard drive that you can connect to your ps2 via USB. This is for the slim line ps2 but it also works for the fatty ps2 which already has a huge slot under neath for a intenal hard drive. The biggest hard drive iv seen for sale is 120 gig but i think there are ways to use computer hard drives that are bigger im not sure. You can store a game into the hard drive and the ps2 will load the game from it without ever needing the game disc. :D

YourStillWithMe
August 23rd, 2005, 21:03
That's pretty hot. Thanks a lot for yoru help! I just really want to know how to play NES games on my PS2. Do I need a mod chip? I mean I dont want to risk F***ing up my PS2 because im loving my dynasty in NBA 05 (I'm anxiously awaiting 06 on the PS3) so I would love to keep my PS2 in one piece. Thanks again for your help!

Onetonbullet
September 10th, 2005, 04:04
Yeah you have to mod it :(