PDA

View Full Version : Lua Player

YourStillWithMe
August 22nd, 2005, 08:16
I'm trying to figure out Lua player I have all the files I got my Eboot to where it needed to go and now I have all this tuff left over and it says I need the script.lua and it cant find it etc etc i tried putting it into the root of my Memory stick, a file in the game directory but nothings working a LITTLE bit of help please!? Also I read the stuff that Wraggster laid down and im a little lost. . . . .(Obviously!)

shadowprophet
August 22nd, 2005, 23:02
I'm trying to figure out Lua player I have all the files I got my Eboot to where it needed to go and now I have all this tuff left over and it says I need the script.lua and it cant find it etc etc i tried putting it into the root of my Memory stick, a file in the game directory but nothings working a LITTLE bit of help please!? Also I read the stuff that Wraggster laid down and im a little lost. . . . .(Obviously!)

psp/game/xxxxx

You can name the lua directory anything you want it to be,
The lua.scripts/index.lua files should be in the same directory as your lua program, although the newer luas allow you to browse for them.
if your useing a 1.0 or 1.5
As for the lua scripts. thats not always the case anymore. Put some thought into editing the index.lua files :p

peace out.:D

YourStillWithMe
August 23rd, 2005, 20:58
Thank you very much for your assistance Shadowprophet! I shall try it all out now. . . .