PDA

View Full Version : Want to downgrade Firmware? Here's how!!

B_man55
August 22nd, 2005, 10:59
Just click the link and the rest is self-explanitory! :D

http://ifuclickthisthanuareadumbnoob.com/pspfirmwaredowngrade.php

p4ch3c0
August 22nd, 2005, 11:00
OMG!!111 IT WORKZ!!12222

Yuo R Teh 1337 Hax0r

Predator_1991
August 22nd, 2005, 11:39
the link doesn't work

Predator_1991
August 22nd, 2005, 11:44
:p

shizzle
August 22nd, 2005, 12:13
probably because the url reads, if you click this then you are a dumb noob

shizzle
August 22nd, 2005, 12:14
o and i might add that i found this hillarious........

Very mature........

B_man55
August 22nd, 2005, 13:59
Well shizzle my nizzle then, because the guys that posted before you got a laugh. Pred, did you actually click the link?? It was like 4am and I was bored... Sorry..

Thomas.
August 22nd, 2005, 14:33
Hilarious.

Cap'n 1time
August 22nd, 2005, 15:11
mmm works like a charm.

Valiant
August 22nd, 2005, 19:35
what a useless post, you are an idiot b man

Kaiser
August 22nd, 2005, 19:37
what a useless post, you are an idiot b man

Clearly you didn't see the link to the OMG TEH H4X0Rs

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.

------------------------------Its right here--------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.

knmdskalnfksdlnflkwsml;s/,l,>SL <K MNBDSMNDklNMOMWODMm,

Valiant
August 22nd, 2005, 19:44
even so, this post is superflous

Xarius
August 22nd, 2005, 20:23
even so, this post is superflous
superflous, yet entertaining. It got a chuckle out of me.

Valiant
August 22nd, 2005, 22:27
fine fine, I will sucuumb...it was entertaining for a bit XD

sarla1596
August 22nd, 2005, 22:59
ok im sry if im outa line here but at the moment i just dont care, people go on this forum for info n help on things and if ur gonna waste peoples time and web space to post something as useless as this bullshit then if appriciate it if youd do it elsewhere, and if i hear the word NOOB one for damn time someones gonna die, that has gotta be the nerdiest word ive ever seen and people use it way to often. i know im not any special user or admin im just like u guys but im just tryin to help stop these bullshit posts so i dont waste my time with them.

LoVe
SaRlA

shizzle
August 22nd, 2005, 23:29
shut up you n00b

sarla1596
August 22nd, 2005, 23:32
omg shizzle ur a dead man!!!!! lol

B_man55
August 23rd, 2005, 08:18
You seem to fail to realize, Sarla, that without the creation of useless posts in a forum, there would be pretty much nothing to keep you at bay as you type your threatening and hurtful messages to people you don't know. :)

sarla1596
August 23rd, 2005, 23:41
im not trying to be a jackass here anyone im sry if thats how it came accross but honestly y make a post like this if it hows no use. i mean i couldve done this anytime its not even a creative way of going. idk it just seems really dumb. let me just say one thing...if ur gonna make a post that leads no where...make it creative.. its not hard to make a link leading to a nonexistant website....

SaRlA

RabidPuppi
August 25th, 2005, 01:25
haha where i come from being a noob is alot more likely to lead to popularity, sex and everything else grand in life other than being the lord of games

Cap'n 1time
August 25th, 2005, 05:56
You seem to fail to realize, Sarla, that without the creation of useless posts in a forum, there would be pretty much nothing to keep you at bay as you type your threatening and hurtful messages to people you don't know. :)

mmmm... were you around when that manson fan boy was here... i used to share a similare beliefe... but i lost faith in useless threads when that dude came around. :p

edit: oh yeah AKB was his name... and he had the single most annoying sig I have ever seen in my entire life. :p

Xarius
August 25th, 2005, 06:10
im not trying to be a jackass here anyone im sry if thats how it came accross but honestly y make a post like this if it hows no use. i mean i couldve done this anytime its not even a creative way of going. idk it just seems really dumb. let me just say one thing...if ur gonna make a post that leads no where...make it creative.. its not hard to make a link leading to a nonexistant website....

SaRlA

For someone who hates useless threads, you're sure helping to keep this one active :p

ptr.exe
August 26th, 2005, 14:11
oh yeah AKB was his name... and he had the single most annoying sig I have ever seen in my entire life.
I hated that sig, truly was just annoying to see.

Anyway, this topic is spam. Locked.