PDA

View Full Version : DC News Being Worked On

wraggster
March 8th, 2008, 21:13
Dont Worry if you see anything strange on our DC News (http://dreamcast.dcemu.co.uk/)(thats the Dreamcast Site to viewers on the DCEmu Main Portal) im working on updating the site to the new design and bringing back the pages of emulators and homebrew and finally ditching that godaweful files download system that has caused us grief for too long.

- Update -

Just went through 2 years of releases and added the links to the site, was quite a nice experiance to go over all the releases :)

Next job on my agenda is to bring all of DC Homebrews releases to this site.

From Now on we will be back to having Dreamcast News as it appears. lets show the other homebrew scenes that the Dreamcast is still the best console homebrew scene.

JKKDARK
March 8th, 2008, 21:23
Great, a new design. I can't wait for it, we needed a change :)

wraggster
March 8th, 2008, 21:46
well not actually new but same as psp site etc, the logo and colour scheme will need sorting but that will be in the hands of better people than me, my job is to update the links and getting the whole site back to normal and giving the Dreamcast scene a decent english site again, and this time i intend to take over and update it weekly as i do all the other sites

abeisgreat
March 9th, 2008, 01:22
It looks cool, obviously the images need some editing and the style sheet could use some work. but still good

Christuserloeser
March 9th, 2008, 15:52
I am glad to see you back working on the site. :)

Getting rid of the cFiles system is a good decision I think.