PDA

View Full Version : Download the God of War: Chains of Olympus Demo

wraggster
March 9th, 2008, 20:22
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/365609/download-the-god-of-war-chains-of-olympus-demo)

I've been playing (replaying parts) of God of War: Chains of Olympus on the Playstation Portable for a week or so now and so far it strikes me as one of the best games to hit the system to date. I'm about five hours in, nearing the end of the game, I believe, and there's really not much to complain about. Sure, it's God of War on a PSP, but what more would you expect? Yes, a review is coming Monday.

If you didn't get the free Demo on UMD when it came out, you can still grab it directly over on the Playstation Store. I point this out because the downloadable demo isn't exactly easy to find and some of you may not have realized it's out there.

Download Here (http://store.playstation.com/store/product.vm?id=UP9000-UCUS98713_00-GODOFWARCOODEMO1)

tgm123
March 9th, 2008, 21:24
took me 9 hours to finishe the game but i did fall asleep whie playing it once lol

off topic: has anyone actually completed the challenges? im stuck on the second one where you have to get a perfect and i just cant find a way to do it :(

Buddy4point0
March 9th, 2008, 21:48
man, i have the full game but my screen is broken.
uhg i wanna playyy

Nikolaos
March 10th, 2008, 00:02
took me 9 hours to finishe the game but i did fall asleep whie playing it once lol

off topic: has anyone actually completed the challenges? im stuck on the second one where you have to get a perfect and i just cant find a way to do it :(

You must have fell asleep for like 4 hours lol, I beat the game in less then 5 hours, it's a really short game, some parts where hard. I give it 7/10.

mike_jmg
March 10th, 2008, 01:15

LOL
I'm stuck on that one too, I managed to narrow it down to 3 enemies but one of the bastards hit me

I think the best is to use the fist of zeus just using square combo [], [], [], [], the L+ [] attack when they gather around you and timing their attack to block it with the sun shield to make a counter, again with [].

After a while I got frustrated and starded God mode

edit: BTW it took me around 5 hours to get through the game in normal mode, with every weapon and magic at max
I might give it a try later

mike_jmg
March 10th, 2008, 01:54
haha I just did, and I took a picture to prove it

tgm123
March 10th, 2008, 13:17
aww man i have changed my tactics to using parry then the jump l triangle combo then back to pary till they are all around me

still having trouble though :(

omnion_1990
March 10th, 2008, 23:10
played the full game, completed it in 1 day. an i just say.. breath taking. the graphics were delicious ad the cinematics were MIND boggling. the in game physics were near perfect as you can get, espech for a psp game!