PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda alpha 2 release

wraggster
March 11th, 2008, 06:35
News/release from Dan369:

i have been working non stop over the last few days since the release of Legend of Zelda alpha 1 and since me liking the project and me getting good fed back i have pushed my lazy self to relese alpha 2!!!
Changelog:
-finished all the house levels
-including an bonus level with collisions not in Zion's games
-added Link_Study (bonus level don't have to do anything to unlock it!!)
-added Link_Hallway
-added Link_Workshop (with dialogue )
-The Major feature... Now has Slim Support i would like to thank my testers who tested this and gave me some new ideas

Download and Give feedback Via Comments
via dan369 (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-wip-legend-of-zelda-alpha-2-release-136667.html#post2001349)

jxx2005
March 11th, 2008, 07:13
sounds good
downloading now

r-complex
March 11th, 2008, 07:36
It's not that your efforts aren't appreciated.. But, Instead of using other peoples' ideas.. Why don't you come up with your own ideas? It.. *may not* be original.. But, at least.. it's *your own* creation..

Justise
March 11th, 2008, 10:31
As long as it is on the PSP, it will be something new. Nitendo consoles have lots of Zelda games and they won't need a custom made one. Sony consoles does not have any Zelda, and you know very well it won't ever have by any official mean. It is good to have a Zelda game on the PSP, as long as it manages to copy the style of the story and gameplay of the official ones

MK2k
March 12th, 2008, 14:33
*cough*emulators*cough*

Cloudhunter
March 12th, 2008, 14:42
If it isn't Lua, then I may give it a try.

So... is it Lua?

Cloudy

anteopimp
March 12th, 2008, 15:49
I can't exit the house or go to the right room...

acn010
March 12th, 2008, 15:55
-including an bonus level with collisions not in Zion's games
huh?