PDA

View Full Version : Any PSP Coders want Mod/news Status

wraggster
August 24th, 2005, 10:16
Hi all

Coders are usually the best people to oversee forums and post their own news and with this in mind, if any of you would like to have mod status or access to post news in the PSP news forum then let me know :)

Me33
September 22nd, 2005, 03:20
w00t! (uhm..yeah, I'de like to mod in my free time..)

wraggster
September 22nd, 2005, 22:59
added :)

motz
April 19th, 2006, 11:27
Hi all

Coders are usually the best people to oversee forums and post their own news and with this in mind, if any of you would like to have mod status or access to post news in the PSP news forum then let me know :)

I would be able to help mod the forums in my free time as I am online quite often. :)

Darksaviour69
April 19th, 2006, 12:02
added

motz
April 19th, 2006, 12:12
added
Thanks, lol, nothing is different :D . Are there specific forums where I have mod abilities? Thanks, again. ;)

motz
May 29th, 2006, 22:19
Having mod status would be useful **hint hint**. :)

Darksaviour69
May 30th, 2006, 03:55
your have mod status... and you have had it for a while... ;)

motz
May 30th, 2006, 07:19
your have mod status... and you have had it for a while... ;)

For some reason I just seem to have normal member powers, apart from front page abilities. Is there something wrong? :confused:

dalejrrocks
June 19th, 2006, 20:17
I'd like to help out if there's any space left. I can do some in my spare time now, and a lot during august-may months.

yaustar
June 20th, 2006, 01:31
Ditto. Gives me something to do doing my breaks :)

gunntims0103
June 28th, 2006, 04:22
i would like to have mod powers as i will uphold the values and rules that dcemu wants all users to follow

dalejrrocks
June 28th, 2006, 21:06
i would like to have mod powers as i will uphold the values and rules that dcemu wants all users to follow

Nice! I say the same thing. lol

gunntims0103
June 28th, 2006, 21:24
Nice! I say the same thing. lol

yea now more than ever i want mod powers because theres seems to be an increase in flaming and i want to try to regulate the rules to stop as much flaming and misconduct as i can but sadly i dont have the authority as of yet so im hoping administation gets back to us who want mod powers soon

Cap'n 1time
June 29th, 2006, 03:22
You know what we really need? a bi-lingual Japanese person to read us news...

gunntims0103
June 29th, 2006, 03:39
You know what we really need? a bi-lingual Japanese person to read us news...

lol i can interpret spanish:D :p even thou i know that wont be much help:p

dalejrrocks
June 29th, 2006, 21:42
I know Russian, English, some Spanish, and German.

Zion
July 1st, 2006, 14:59
I would be glad to help out:D Im on here for at least 10+ hours a day so when im not coding I could do the mod job :D

( & I have experience in modding)

DrNicket
July 21st, 2006, 07:03
I'm interested. I'm not online a heck of a lot, though. Every free moment I have, but I do have to share my life with work and family.
I do believe in fairplay and freedom of speech (to a reasonable extent).
I'd like to know more about the responsibilities that would come with such awesome power.

bronxbomber92
August 8th, 2006, 18:13
I'll happily mod for you guys! I am on a lot, though I just got involved here at dcemu, my post count doesn't refelct this.... yet! So if the position is still open, I'd mod for you guys :)

Tinnus
September 6th, 2006, 16:47
I'd be available to mod, and I have some experience at yoyo's too.

My main reason for that is stuff like ROM/ISO/My friend stole a PSP type talk :p

I do believe there are too much threads to look over but I usually look all around the PSP News/Emulation forums and occasionally Developmet/Porting.

Shilo
September 10th, 2006, 23:18
I'd like to be a mod, I used to be an admin on my site's forum until it went down for 3 months and so I never renewed it (now it is some ad), so I have expericence. I'm on here allmost everyday, and the only thing that I have done that wasn't too good was over post in PSmonkeys forum because I was WAY to excited :p

bronxbomber92
September 11th, 2006, 00:14
Heh... I guess I could be a mod... I am currently an admin for a site using vbulletin, so I am fimiliar with the forum.

I am currently a mod a evilmana.com and I was a mod at psp-stuff.com

And i have had some other gigs, but none related...

Zion
September 11th, 2006, 00:17
Guys, due to this being waay out of date, look at the first post, it was over a year ago :p

At the time, there werent that many coders at dcemu, now there are so many its not possible/feisable to do anymore) we would have about 300 mods then....lol

Kaiser
September 14th, 2006, 05:23
We aren't looking for any mods at this current time. As Zion stated this is an old thread and predates even myself becoming a mod back when the PSP forums were mostly coder moderated. If we do need them we'll make an announcement.

Cheers