PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Alpha 3

wraggster
March 14th, 2008, 23:11
News/release from Dan369:

This is the release of the Legend of Zelda Alpha 3 which has a TON more features, it has three NEW outside levels no screenshots again but i guess you all now what the game is LIKE!!!

full changelog in release but hears the core features....

-Couple of bugfixes
-added 3 more outside levels
-Changed around Links_Study
-Inventory menu (press start ) currently under development so it only works on the first level
Changed the menu

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via dan369 (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-legend-of-zelda-alpha-3-136893.html)

dan369
March 15th, 2008, 01:16
i would of posted this earlier myself but i won't let me
thanks wraggster

dark heart
March 15th, 2008, 08:00
hey dan, screens would be nice, it lures people into playing it, other wise, meh

anteopimp
March 16th, 2008, 04:27
w()()t! Once this gets good, and a story going, I'll probably be playing this all the time.

jxx2005
March 16th, 2008, 07:20
hey dan, screens would be nice, it lures people into playing it, other wise, meh

there was a thread earlier this week with a video of it

Xgen001
March 16th, 2008, 07:53
if there aren't screens, its just not worth getting...

to download the file and extract it and then plug the psp into the computer and then drag the files on and then to finally boot it up. too much trouble to just see what its like.

Triv1um
March 16th, 2008, 13:27
if there aren't screens, its just not worth getting...

to download the file and extract it and then plug the psp into the computer and then drag the files on and then to finally boot it up. too much trouble to just see what its like.

Agreed, if there are no screenshots. I will NEVER download, no matter what it is or how good people say it is.

Safari Al
March 16th, 2008, 15:15
Tell me this Dan.. have you not considered building it as a tilemap?

dan369
March 16th, 2008, 20:21
Tell me this Dan.. have you not considered building it as a tilemap?

No i haven't

No_one_in_particular
March 16th, 2008, 20:33
Well he's already been kind enough to record a video for us. Not sure why it hasn't been included, like.

Safari Al
March 16th, 2008, 20:40
No i haven't

I really recommend doing so, because it makes the maps a lot easier to make. It will also make it a lot more customizable later on.