PDA

View Full Version : Max Power X5 - 3600MAH Internal Battery for PSP Released

wraggster
March 15th, 2008, 18:54
Dragon have released the highest internal fitting capacity battery for the PSP So Far and its a massive 3600MAH battery..

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5408/3600mahnr7.jpg

Heres the release details:

Want the most powerful battery on PSP and PSP Slim & Lite? The Max Power X5 Battery Pack offers 5 times the power of the original battery. It comes with a special design battery cover to fit the PSP or PSP Slim & Lite. For long gaming
sessions away from home!

Specifications & extra information

- Easy set-up use
- Can stand-by 168 hours
- Comes with special design battery cover
- Supply power to PSP Slim & Lite console for over 48 hours
- Compatible with any version of PSP/PSP Slim & Lite
- Long life, mega power, recycle rechargeable battery built-in

Buy from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-mbat)

retail price : $ 13.95

Elven6
March 15th, 2008, 19:11
HOLY CRAP THAT THING IS HUGE! With all these accesories being released for the PSP both third and first, the PSP is on track to becoming "bigger" then the Game Gear!

Auriman1
March 15th, 2008, 19:20
Modify one of those accessories designed to shape the psp more like a playstation 2 controller to make room for this battery and we may have something. Otherwise, that battery seems a little obstructive by most people's standards.

Elven6
March 15th, 2008, 19:51
The PSP sucks when it comes to gaming controls, I don't wanna use the fricken D-pad for my games! Why dosen't Sony just make a USB nub, they seem to be good at releasing USB accesories.

osgeld
March 15th, 2008, 19:59
The PSP sucks when it comes to gaming controls, I don't wanna use the fricken D-pad for my games! Why dosen't Sony just make a USB nub, they seem to be good at releasing USB accesories.

ok captain psycho this is a battery made by datel not a usb thing by sony

anyway, i have one of the old MAX batterys and this one has the same issue

it doesnt actually fit in the psp, it sticks out a good inch

the replacement door they give you is loose so a good downwards bump dislodges the battery, which really sucks right as you just beat a boss

the door is also not designed worth a crap, it has sharp corners right where your fingers grip the psp, only 5 or 10 min produces a nice red dimple in the side of your finger that starts to hurt

avoid

Joe88
March 15th, 2008, 22:17
third party bettery + psp = bad

Elven6
March 16th, 2008, 00:32
ok captain psycho this is a battery made by datel not a usb thing by sony

anyway, i have one of the old MAX batterys and this one has the same issue

it doesnt actually fit in the psp, it sticks out a good inch

the replacement door they give you is loose so a good downwards bump dislodges the battery, which really sucks right as you just beat a boss

the door is also not designed worth a crap, it has sharp corners right where your fingers grip the psp, only 5 or 10 min produces a nice red dimple in the side of your finger that starts to hurt

avoid

Boy you sure like to read in between the lines don't ya, read the post above mine, I was giving my own opinion on the design problem mentioned by the previous poster.

Mister Klownes
March 16th, 2008, 04:42
third party bettery + psp = bad

Yeah, where in the details does it mention the possibility of explosions in school children's' pants?

pkmaximum
March 16th, 2008, 04:59
NO kidding right. Especially a battery this powerful = atomic bomb in pants 0_0

acn010
March 17th, 2008, 18:22
48 of nonstop gaming... plus its 14 dollars... not bad... yet again... bad bad bad....
i bought the other one it didnt last long as it should .. should last like around 10 hours but lasted me 7 hours so me no trust this battery either

jxx2005
March 17th, 2008, 18:32
i've had a 3.6v 3600 mAh battery for quite a while now
and its the same size as the normal PSP battery

acn010
March 17th, 2008, 18:41
^thats the one i have too^

No_one_in_particular
March 17th, 2008, 19:02
i've had a 3.6v 3600 mAh battery for quite a while now
and its the same size as the normal PSP battery
Where'd you get it from ?