PDA

View Full Version : DCIberia News

wraggster
March 15th, 2008, 19:22
Our good friends at DCIberia who id say are the most ardent Dreamcast fans anywhere posted this news on their site

heres the rough google translation:

A quite sure that many of our supporters and fans, this year has turned them round. Speaking of circles that is our feeling ... Has been a year cargadito news, Made in Spain as made outside our borders.

DCEmu as always keeps a rigorous testimony to the scene, but we produce an enormous amount of things for the Dreamcast, and of course Spain is a power Dreamcast, only to have people in our ranks as Chui or Fox68K, he rose to the spirit either.

It has been 5 years since we held the first and only MadriDC then tuvímos the opportunity to embebernos in MadriSX & Retro desenbocando in traca final which saw the last edition of March 8.

In the end it is not surprising to see that we descend any day of the four thousand-odd ... Visits and we haceis you. New faces, new developers, new spirit ... That is what was needed. We have moments of authentic famine DeCera and we have managed to survive. In the harsh and to mature.

These are times of change and regeneration. The new entities guarantee continuity and sustainability. From a self-critical look backwards doing a retrospective of what happened, without forgetting the old guard of the DC, which has been predominantly which has thrown the car without miramientos. (Such Kupra, LTK, Juarrox, KorteX, Josemci, Adrian, Timo and many others ...)

Therefore: We have no other thing to thank each other stay alive, but remembering that this community does not live in the air. We have hosting costs, we have costs of organizing events ... I ask that you ayudeis survive or we will have to go in thinking move to something more discreet and wash the face of all this. SIX million-odd ... Visits make it clear that this site is followed by many, but the tap is dry. Apart from the people who contribute their time, few or very few are involved.

In any way we say that is fine a website where I can download tons of things for my blanquita from Sega, but of course, playing for the pin and not even thank not benefit at all continuity.

Do not know why anyone contributes even giving thanks, we have the same problem years ago ... This does not stand alone and sometimes we must consider renew or die.

We invite you to the banner useis Paypal and any way to guarantee the continuity of this site and events.

It is in your hands, I invite you to do the commentaries on this matter, the decision is yours.

A salute and thank you.

http://www.dciberia.net/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=745&comzone=show#comments

obelisk
March 15th, 2008, 20:55
These guys need my bucks and I'm totally down... the toys that DCiberia have provided for us have kept me happy and a tad out of trouble even (quite the task)... their hard work and dedication to the scene keep my plugging in a DC to see what they've brewed up next.... it's like a damn good cast of players at a theatre that keep on kicking out good performances. Always a treat and damn well worth any expenditure i can toss to them.... These are good people... no... make that... Great People! It's been a lot of fun from then till now, and I want to help so that this great group can stay together and keep on amazing us, their humble audience.

ron
March 17th, 2008, 11:26
Thx for the support !

quzar
March 17th, 2008, 12:41
http://www.dciberia.net/tiki-index.php?page=Segagen+Obsidian+Hack

Anyways, glad to see the site being re-vitalized, but I know I still can't access anything once I log in. All the wiki stuff is accessible until I log in, at which point I get no response from any tiki page.

Also, I can't seem to find any sort of search function for wiki articles, news, or comments. Is there one?

obelisk
March 17th, 2008, 14:42
i just popped $4 to ya-
more on the way

by the way: any hopes of DCiberia for a 2600 emu with a nice gui and a few more?