PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting rumour's from UK magazine, PSM3's ‘The Insider'

wraggster
March 15th, 2008, 20:39
Dubbed ‘the man who knows too much', their insider teases us with some of the latest PlayStation murmurings:
* In game XMB will be coming, however not for a few months yet.
* He tells us to expect a ‘big' announcement involving Home, including information about ‘trophies' or achievements "to rival the Xbox live system".
* A sequel for a popular Xbox 360 title will be ‘received' soon, and that it will be making its first appearance on the PS3, he also states this isn't Lost Planet.

http://www.pslegion.com/news/rumour-some-interesting-rumour%E2%80%99s-uk-magazine-psm3%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98the-insider%E2%80%99

jdnation
March 16th, 2008, 02:17
Most likely a Capcom game and it's 'Dead Rising 2' if you ask me...

In-game XMB and an updated HOME with trophies and 'achievments' will most likely be shown off at E3 with In-Game XMB coming the following month along with a public HOME Beta.

A finalized HOME will likely release around Christmas time in December to try and capatalize off of casual buyers, plus we'd expect more content put up by other developers and corporations for it.

Napalm-Death
March 16th, 2008, 02:28
I'm thinking that it's either:
a.) Gears of War 2
b.) Bioshock 2
c.) Dead Rising 2

If it was my choice, I'd take Dead Rising 2.

VexnadFett
March 16th, 2008, 04:29
no way! bioshock 1 first before we move on to numero dos!
does any one know if trophies can be viewed from the xmb rather than booting up home to look at them?
maybe home and in-game will come in the same firmware... which seems like a long time from now

MasterMunt
March 16th, 2008, 10:28
I hope its Gears of War 2... Take the only thing the Xbox is standing on and bring to the PS3!

Triv1um
March 16th, 2008, 12:01
I hope its Bioshock :) I like that game :)

I'm guess Bioshock 2 would be as good or better.