PDA

View Full Version : Which hard drives work with the Nextar USB 3.5 HDD enclosure

ChrisKahn
August 26th, 2005, 00:31
I would like to know which hard drives will work with the nexstar enclosure that allows the Slim line Ps2 to have a hard drive. Is the 120 Gig the biggest one that will work? And also do the emulators run when I store it into the hard drive or does it run of a disc? And do backups and imports work if it is stored into the hard drive without having a mod chip? Thanks.

Mourningstar
September 6th, 2005, 08:50
I have no ideal, but I would like to know also....

ChrisKahn
September 7th, 2005, 08:41
Yea well i went to the usbextreme site and it has a list of hard drives that will work. I got the 120 gig one which holds hella games cuz i stored like 5 games on it already and it only took up 7 gigs. haha only 112 gigs left. Good way to rent games at Block Buster and keep them forever. Beats buyin a new game for 50 + bucks. The hard drive is a must get if ur into saving money like me.... i bought mine at the consolesource web site. Its 150 bucks for the 120 gig hard drive, the enclosure, and usb extreme disc. A bit expensive but its damn worth it. Im glad i bought it. I heard you can run emulators with it anyone know how? And also how to store mp3's and movies. Anyone who knows how please reply. Thanks

Onetonbullet
September 10th, 2005, 03:58
Might wanna edit that post a little ^^(Remove piracy stuff)^^

ChrisKahn
September 13th, 2005, 21:07
What is piracy anyways. If piracy is Saving a game to a HDD then i guess im a pirate.