PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Teases Nintendo's "Big" Holiday Game Will Be Revealed At E3

wraggster
March 16th, 2008, 09:42
Looking forward to some new Nintendo announcements? Might want to hold tight until about July, according to Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime. He tells Geoff Keighley on the newest GameTrailers TV that the company will be announcing the second half of '08's line-up at E3. What's on tap? Mostly misdirection and fanboy teasing, it sounds like.

When asked if the orchestra conductor demo from E3 2006 would make an appearance, Reggie said "Who knows? Maybe that's one of the things we'll talk about at E3." He similarly dodged a Donkey Kong Wii question.

Fils-Aime said that Nintendo's post-E3 releases will be "maximizing all of our key franchises," teasing something the hardcore userbase will be frothing over. F-Zero? Pilotwings? Something Zelda-related? What is it?!

Reggie was cagey. "There's gonna be a big game for the holiday that the gamers will want," he said. "All I can tell you is what we announce during E3 is gonna be fantastic. The gamer is gonna be excited and the expanded audience is gonna be excited."

Who wants to start making some educated guesses? I've got a rupee on Kid Icarus. Wait, scratch that. Tingle Prime.

http://kotaku.com/368326/reggie-teases-nintendos-big-holiday-game-will-be-revealed-at-e3

limming
March 16th, 2008, 18:14
OMG We need a new F-ZERO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1
I'm hoping for:
1. new F-Zero
2. new Final Fantasy
3. new Animal Crossing
4. new Zelda

awww I can't wait!

dudeofcube
March 16th, 2008, 21:06
WTF are you smoking(share it with us, please. Not nice to hold back on the wacky weed :D )? Tingle Prime?:confused:
The day they give tingle his own FPS.......
Well, that day WONT come. I mean come on now.....
What we really need is Metriod MMORPG....
Think FF:CC meets Metroid. And you could play as Space Pirates, or even command your own horde of Metroids.:thumbup:

vicious1988
March 17th, 2008, 00:29
Sry to dump on your excitement but the "big game" is Wii's Rock Band :p .