PDA

View Full Version : Breaker+

wraggster
March 17th, 2008, 16:18
News/release from Durka Durka Mahn (http://z10.invisionfree.com/CheatSync_Forums/index.php?act=site)

This is my first C++ game on the PSP so bare with me.
I've been learning C++ for almost a year now so I decided to put my skills to the test and made a game. A game called Breaker+.

Breaker+ is basically a combination of the Breakout games, Pong, and a little of my own add ins.

How it works:
The goal of the game is to get the highest score possible.

To raise your score, you must hit the blocks by using the bumper. To move the bumper, use the up/down buttons on your D-Pad.

When the brick respawns, it will have a timer under it. This timer corresponds to the brick's prize.

If you hit it, it will give you that number of points times your multiplier.

To get your multiplier up, simply continuously hit bricks within about 5 seconds of each other and it will go up. If you lose a life, it resets to 1. If you wait too long, it will begin going down.

By hitting the left trigger, you will have a few seconds where the ball will slow down and you can aim your bumper in the time given. Once the bar on the right side of the screen is depleted, you will have to wait for it to recharge.

If the ball goes behind the bumper, you will lose a life and the ball will reset. If you lose all 5 lives, you will have game over, and it will save your high score if it is higher than your best high score.

So, what are you waiting for? Download Breaker+!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments