PDA

View Full Version : Soft and squishy PlushStation Portable

wraggster
March 18th, 2008, 01:30
It’s almost Easter and Sony Computer Entertainment Asia is capitalizing on the holiday without any rabbits. By spending $2000 HKD ($256) on select PlayStation products they can snag one of these plush PSPs if you’re in Asia. Spend a little bit more and you’re entitled to a pastel purple PlayStation polo shirt. More? You might be able to get a Gran Turismo 5 Prologue windbreaker. Personally, I think the stuffed Blume series PSPs are the best gift out of the selection.

Oh, and the PlayStation 3 pillow pictured is not part of the promotion. It’s just a display item given out to a retailer in Hong Kong.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/03/17/soft-and-squishy-plushstation-portable/

screenshot via comments

pkmaximum
March 18th, 2008, 01:59
Judging by the price, is it a real PSP???? I feel like I'm asking such a stupid question....

No_one_in_particular
March 18th, 2008, 01:59
Am I missing something here ? Around £120 for a PSP pillow ?

Man
March 18th, 2008, 02:22
Am I missing something here ? Around £120 for a PSP pillow ?

no, you get whatever you pay for IE. you buy a Gaystation 3, and boom! free pillow !! I kinda want one, it would be more useful then my psp is right now.

No_one_in_particular
March 18th, 2008, 02:58
Oh right, I should really learn to read and save myself some embarrassment lol.

Buddy4point0
March 18th, 2008, 19:07
awsome looking pillow though!
i want the ps3 and psp ones! ima steal one!

Triv1um
March 18th, 2008, 21:45
My mate really wants a PS3, i would love to put the plush on my my old box and give it him. (I would have to weight it down, alittle though :D)

Shrygue
March 18th, 2008, 21:50
That plush PSP looks good. The PlayStation 3 one looks fine too. I'd use the latter like Man as a pillow, seem comfortable to sleep on.

Shadowblind
March 18th, 2008, 22:08
Am i the only one that thinks thats the most terrible translation of a game console to a pillow design ever? That thing is hideous.